Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any guesses on delivery date with mod top and black interior?
From what I’ve been able to deduce they’re basically telling us latest delivery would be end of November. And I would say we would be lucky if the soonest for anybody wanting the onyx interior with the black modular top would be September. But I’ll guesstimates for me
Sponsored

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well since I’m back in the FE camp I’m going with cyber orange and since I’m waiting for black leather I might as well wait for the black mod top. I think the FE stickers look best on the cyber orange. I was going to get a race red squatched badlands if navy pier was the only FE option

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With all the dealer allocation concerns, I’m glad I reserved a FE. At least we are pretty much guaranteed to get ours this year...even with late availability. (Mod Roof, Onyx leather) ???
Reading all the allocation threads makes me sad for all the people that are in limbo.

My wife and I used 2 computers (one Mac and one pc), 2 iPhones, and 2 iPads for almost three hours to get our reservations on reveal night. We were actually traveling on the road between Auburn and Atlanta at the time. FORD apparently got the site working better around 10 pm. I thought that was painful, but I now realize that is way better then the limbo most people are experiencing now trying to get a 2021 Bronco especially with all this allocation, commodities, and Late Availability issues.

My time stamps according to Granger:

7/13/2021 10:31 pm 2 door FE
7/13/2021 10:48 pm 4 door FE

I am glad FORD has stated all FEs are going to be 2021 models. I feel like FORD will be pushing commodities to FE orders first so I feel like we will see early 4th quarter deliveries for “Late Availability” orders.

I am waiting on the Shadow Black modular hard top and the Black Onyx leather as well. My wife wants the same on her order. The Navy Pier looked extremely washed out in the most recent pictures.

We have decided on a 2 door Lightning Blue and a 4 door Cyber Orange. Only other color we considered was Rapid Red.

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any guesses on delivery date with mod top and black interior?
Production for My2022 starts in Dec. I can almost guarantee they will get all 7000 FE out by then. If I get my RR, mod top, onyx leather FE by Halloween I’ll consider that a win.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1610675981923.jpeg

my faux drawn black mod top with FE graphic....just so I can see what it would look like. ?. Yep! Worth waiting for ???
Great job, even the side decal looks perfect. Black mod is a must have for me. I think your photo shop skills might of put LB at number one. Thank you. ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1610675981923.jpeg

my faux drawn black mod top with FE graphic....just so I can see what it would look like. ?. Yep! Worth waiting for ???
Great job!!

I need to modify the rendering of the LB like I did the 4 door Cyber Orange FE. See below for those interested:

8CD6E670-B4B1-4A00-950C-80E26F47F0AF.png

A0E440E1-2FC3-45AB-A1CD-7EA82F7EDC11.png

77C82851-37D2-40BD-9CCC-C1371BB03306.png

FC7872AF-957A-495C-AC53-01293C714F71.png

7565DD9D-1B3D-4177-B455-4F2AD199B28F.png

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well since I’m back in the FE camp I’m going with cyber orange and since I’m waiting for black leather I might as well wait for the black mod top. I think the FE stickers look best on the cyber orange. I was going to get a race red squatched badlands if navy pier was the only FE option
you going 2 or 4 door? I'm doing same thing but 2 door

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
you going 2 or 4 door? I'm doing same thing but 2 door
2 door as well. My first rig was a 68 bronco I bought when I was 16 and I grew up in a 78 bronco that has been in my family since new that I still have so I’m partial to the 2 door.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do we know what the color scheme will be on the dash of the FE if we go with black leather? Navy pier leather has the blue upper and lower with silver in the center.

Don't know that I've seen/heard what the dash will look like. Anybody have anything?

Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do we know what the color scheme will be on the dash of the FE if we go with black leather? Navy pier leather has the blue upper and lower with silver in the center.

Don't know that I've seen/heard what the dash will look like. Anybody have anything?
No details have been provided yet as far as I know. If I had to guess - we'll be looking at all black leather, upper and lower dash. Silver center dash and silver accents...maybe even silver stitching in the seats? I'm hoping the leather seats are more unique than the black leather in other trims.

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No details have been provided yet as far as I know. If I had to guess - we'll be looking at all black leather, upper and lower dash. Silver center dash and silver accents...maybe even silver stitching in the seats? I'm hoping the leather seats are more unique than the black leather in other trims.
Hoping for some kind of accent color stitching on the black leather as well to make it “unique “

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's what I'm hoping for. I like the silver dash a lot. And grey or silver stitching would be nice

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was wondering the exact same thing. I asked on bronco nation but haven’t got a response...

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Math on the roll out of the FE.

I've seen many posts where FE reservation holders are moving to another trim (due to price, washout flooring, navy pier, no towing, etc, etc). Add that to the number that will just cancel outright....how many are we talking? I'm guessing 40-50% of FE reservations go unordered from the initial reservations.

So we are down to 4000ish First Editions being ordered. Not sure if Ford will still make 7000 and give to Dealers or let other res holders move up to a FE. Impossible to know right now.

Out of those 4000 how many will wait for Black Interior and/or a Black Mod top? Once again lets assume that its 50ish%

Now we are down to 2000 First Editions that are not late availability. So those ok with the MIC top and Navy Pier should get their Bronco this Summer. I was really wanting the Black interior, but after this past year I want my Bronco as fast as possible. I an still considering what i'm going to do but I think if you want the best chance to get a Bronco early its with the base FE.

Lots of assumptions here.

Thoughts?
Sponsored