First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I LOVE these 4wp running boards. They are my favorite in terms of looks… and they are BEEFY! So heavy & high quality. I don’t think the $50 flaps will work well on Sasquatch package. I’m planning on using the Rewards points from the Mod-top switch to buy the gator backs. So… REALLY expensive, but ”free to me.”
Waiting for my points to post so I can use them for the flaps as well (or the Ford running boards, or the tow package, or the roof rack…)
Sponsored

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Waiting for my points to post so I can use them for the flaps as well (or the Ford running boards, or the tow package, or the roof rack…)
You need to get your dealership to unlock the FordPass points. I called the FP hotline and that’s what they told me to do. It worked. 262,000.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You need to get your dealership to unlock the FordPass points. I called the FP hotline and that’s what they told me to do. It worked. 262,000.
Thanks, I'll try that. Dealer said they reported the sale with my account number, but this sounds like another step that they may need to do.

Sponsored

brilltastic

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, I went to take delivery of my FE this afternoon. I showed up with my delivery checklist ready to go over the vehicle with a fine tooth comb. My salesman comes up to me and says, "We've got bad news. Your Bronco was damaged in transport." Long story short, they are replacing the hood, grill and brush guard. Who know how long it will take to get the parts!? I half expected something like this to happen, but pretty bummed. They assure me that it will not be reported. The rest of the Bronco is perfect.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread PXL_20211129_233934642
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread PXL_20211129_234032951
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread PXL_20211129_234006908

NoynuR

First Edition
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 M3 Xdrive, Area 51 Grey 4DR First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good news got the picture of it rolling off the assembly and it is finally shipped to me with a ETA of 12/14. Bad news dealership still trying to charge me a 15K markup. Any help or suggestions on what to do about MsRp would be help ful

1ED94C6A-479B-4E0C-8AAE-7F1E79A815E1.jpeg

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good news got the picture of it rolling off the assembly and it is finally shipped to me with a ETA of 12/14. Bad news dealership still trying to charge me a 15K markup. Any help or suggestions on what to do about MsRp would be help ful

1ED94C6A-479B-4E0C-8AAE-7F1E79A815E1.jpeg
PA, Emails, texts, stating MSRP?

NoynuR

First Edition
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 M3 Xdrive, Area 51 Grey 4DR First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went down to the dealership and resolved it. today after a few hours of negotiating

Sponsored

Damien21

First Edition
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A4, 2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How much did they get you for for the flares? Buying a new set of primed OEM flares is 1180 just for the parts!
Any chance you know the part #s? I reached out to my dealer three days and have not heard back. I specially asked for the OEM flares and prepped for paint.

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any chance you know the part #s? I reached out to my dealer three days and have not heard back. I specially asked for the OEM flares and prepped for paint.
Unfortunately I don’t. Brian from Brewster Ford found them and ordered them for me if that helps.

i haven’t seen them on my truck yet but here is a pic:

C2F074A0-E40F-46D4-8FBB-0BD1EBA55A89.jpeg

the Duff

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the one that I PDI'd Wednesday. Don't normally do PDI's. I saw it in the back lot when I came back from lunch. Ran up to our manager "GIVE ME THE BRONCO PDI!!!" Loved everything about it. Even the navy pier interior.

Bronco FE.jpg

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Unfortunately I don’t. Brian from Brewster Ford found them and ordered them for me if that helps.

i haven’t seen them on my truck yet but here is a pic:

C2F074A0-E40F-46D4-8FBB-0BD1EBA55A89.jpeg
Not to be a Debbie downer but those look like obx fender flares. They won’t stick out as far as the squatch flares.
Sponsored