First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hate to spoil the moment between you two :sneaky: but I'm out.

Bought a Defender then canceled both the wildtrack and FE reservations. No surprises about the reasoning (we've been over and over and over them), I just hit my limit. I ordered a 2021 X-dynamic HSE in Gondwana Stone (same as the photos up thread but with a satin film) and ebony leather. It'll arrive in February.

Nate

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My educated guess is Ford finally listed and they will be adding the Roast with Black Onyx Leather. From day one they have advertized the FE would have nicest interior of the Outerbanks. My reasonimg is the only two leather trim offered in the Outerbanks is Navy Pier and Roast. So adding the Roast would make perfect sense . Now if they can only add Carbonized Gray exterior to the line up, I would be back in the FE game
2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-Interior-18906.jpg
Oh man I would be very happy with that!!!

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hate to spoil the moment between you two :sneaky: but I'm out.

Bought a Defender then canceled both the wildtrack and FE reservations. No surprises about the reasoning (we've been over and over and over them), I just hit my limit. I ordered a 2021 X-dynamic HSE in Gondwana Stone (same as the photos up thread but with a satin film) and ebony leather. It'll arrive in February.

Nate
Baller!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m treading Defender 110 territory again, my original planned purchase.

Throw some 35s and Black Rhino wheels with a 2in lift.

I hope Ford makes some changes otherwise I might get the 110 and opt out for the 2dr Warthog later on for myself and the wifey keeps the 110.

Someone tell me I’m stupid

DE3F3F03-A4DD-472B-962B-DA29886B1F45.jpeg

2A6235E8-DFA4-4B19-A770-38AE541E68AF.jpeg

F2F1D9B1-AAFF-460A-97D5-9105078F355E.jpeg
I bought 2 new Defender 90s when they first came out. A green 94 manual softtop, then a blue 95 w/white hardtop automatic. The first was misery on the highway and colder than a witches nipple in the winter, even with the heat at full blast. The 95 hardtop was more comfortable.

Anyway, I waited years upon years for the release of the new Defender. Sorry to say, but for me the new one is a complete dud. It lost 99% of the original mojo and now looks like a different version of the Discovery. The Defender was always the rough cousin in the LR family that gave Rover its credentials. Now it looks like a minivan. Look at it, its the ultimate soccer mom, mall crawler.

Thank god the new Bronco came out at the same time because it wasn't even on my radar a year ago. Ford did exactly what I was hoping Land Rover would do, although Ford did a better job than my highest expectations for the Defender. Ford has a blockbuster future success on its' hands while Rover has another SUV that will cannibalize its own sales.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a nice vehicle, but just in a completely different category than a Bronco or Wrangler.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds like the tune is changing on the interior options...

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 5.56.38 PM.png
Can someone with a Tweeter account ask this Laverne guy what we're supposed to be Staying Tuned for. It's been 5 days and I'm about to stick a fork in my eye if I keep staring at this TV.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 200 (2)

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t like either.
The First Edition IMO is excellent trim level. It's a fully loaded Bronco, which I want. Unfortunately Ford has chosen to only offer one interior, which the majority Reservation holders don't like. I believe if another interior choice was offered, 90% of us would be very excited about our FE purchase.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone with a Tweeter account ask this Laverne guy what we're supposed to be Staying Tuned for. It's been 5 days and I'm about to stick a fork in my eye if I keep staring at this TV.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 200 (2)
This guy gets it. This is all that's on my mind. The last sliver of hope in me keeping my reservation of a First Edition.

That, and the fact I'd tug off a Ford exec for more exterior colors to pair with a new interior option.

Shadow Black, Carbonized Gray, or that Filson/Forest Service Green with a black/black&gray interior would be a dream build FE for me. That's why I'm SO close to just going Badlands instead.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As we all "Stay Tuned" Below for your viewing pleasure. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread HeavenlyDearestCormorant-max-1mb

Last edited:

Sponsored

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@BuckinT29

Not stupid at all. We are doing the same thing. A few weeks after the reveal the hype died down quickly for us...B&P did nothing to get me interested again. Maybe in a few years I'll consider but for the money it's not what we are looking for.

@Todkavonic - really interested to see the satin, maybe we'll cross paths again on another forum. We keep going back and forth between that and the gloss. Wife is very interested in the "env friendly" interior option but we have some time to see it in person. Congrats on the order, happy for people getting what they actually want vs settling (navy pier).

Great taste in your 110 build. We are going to take a look at this over the weekend and most likely order as a 21 in a few months.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 786be154a2ba0cd8fa14a515c06837efx
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 2da93c3298bb9ac41a2f6f856e578021x

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@BuckinT29

Not stupid at all. We are doing the same thing. A few weeks after the reveal the hype died down quickly for us...B&P did nothing to get me interested again. Maybe in a few years I'll consider but for the money it's not what we are looking for.

@Todkavonic - really interested to see the satin, maybe we'll cross paths again on another forum. We keep going back and forth between that and the gloss. Wife is very interested in the "env friendly" interior option but we have some time to see it in person. Congrats on the order, happy for people getting what they actually want vs settling (navy pier).

Great taste in your 110 build. We are going to take a look at this over the weekend and most likely order as a 21 in a few months.
786be154a2ba0cd8fa14a515c06837efx.jpg
2da93c3298bb9ac41a2f6f856e578021x.jpg
Gorgeous, congrats. My wife's probably going same Defender 110 route She lost interest in her FE reservation after the Navy Pier disappointment. I'll probably hang in the Bronco camp and go Wildtrak. Things always seem to work for the best. Nothing better than to have both a Bronco and D-110 in the family.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@BuckinT29

I bought 2 new Defender 90s when they first came out. A green 94 manual softtop, then a blue 95 w/white hardtop automatic. The first was misery on the highway and colder than a witches nipple in the winter, even with the heat at full blast. The 95 hardtop was more comfortable.

Anyway, I waited years upon years for the release of the new Defender. Sorry to say, but for me the new one is a complete dud. It lost 99% of the original mojo and now looks like a different version of the Discovery. The Defender was always the rough cousin in the LR family that gave Rover its credentials. Now it looks like a minivan. Look at it, its the ultimate soccer mom, mall crawler.

Thank god the new Bronco came out at the same time because it wasn't even on my radar a year ago. Ford did exactly what I was hoping Land Rover would do, although Ford did a better job than my highest expectations for the Defender. Ford has a blockbuster future success on its' hands while Rover has another SUV that will cannibalize its own sales.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a nice vehicle, but just in a completely different category than a Bronco or Wrangler.
What D110 forums you guys on, will need to join. Also interested in the satin brown!!!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sounds like the tune is changing on the interior options...

Okay, it's been two weeks. Ordering starts in a few days. How have we still not heard anything more on this?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Okay, it's been two weeks. Ordering starts in a few days. How have we still not heard anything more on this?
Considering the source, I'm not surprised.
Sounds like we're waiting for a hail mary.

200 (3).gif
Sponsored