First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like the black seats for FE are late availability according to order guide now up. Yeesh.
So much for a getting a low number, wanting black seats with a black painted MOD top.... :cry:

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1610576587852
Sponsored

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like the black seats for FE are late availability according to order guide now up. Yeesh.
I came here to be mad all over again! Just put the damn black leather from the Badlands edition in it for me!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly, IDGAF about what number I am. I want my black top. I want my black interior. And I don't care about how late I get it.

You know what else I want? The fucking washout interior (without carpet) I was promised when I reserved this fucking First Edition.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1610581998776

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly, IDGAF about what number I am. I want my black top. I want my black interior. And I don't care about how late I get it.

You know what else I want? The fucking washout interior (without carpet) I was promised when I reserved this fucking First Edition.

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1610581998776
I am seriously so upset about this. I had no idea FE's weren't getting washout interior anymore. I was willing to overlook sooo much. Might actually, finally, be moving down to a Badlands. Right when I was coming around to Lightning Blue.

I feel helpless. Someone guide me on whose door to kick in for this false advertising? I don't have a Twitter and am not good at social media.

Halllp.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a FE reservation but leaning towards BL for washout also.

And I am impatient and don't want to wait for the black leather as I need as much time between this arriving and the Warthog lol!

Sponsored

JoeyIV

First Edition
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We got our black interior, but they have to punish us a little bit more to make sure we don't get too excited...

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m pretty sure we’ve had this since the beginning it still only shows 3500 first editions and it shows carpeted flooring I was hoping for washout flooring as well

5ACD952D-D24C-4B6F-9B91-E945C4BF966C.jpeg

Last edited:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What's going on with the lack of rock rails?
This is my biggest issue with the order guide. All the photos clearly show rock rails, but the order guide doesn’t say they’re included on FE.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm furious about this. There's no fucking reason for seats to be late availability. It's just the same damn seats that are going in the Badlands.

And they can't even bother to tell us what "late availability" is.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm furious about this. There's no fucking reason for seats to be late availability. It's just the same damn seats that are going in the Badlands.

And they can't even bother to tell us what "late availability" is.
Yep this sucks, I can’t wait past October for seats and a mod top.

Otherwise, I’m buying a 110 and flipping the FE.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep this sucks, I can’t wait past October for seats and a mod top.

Otherwise, I’m buying a 110 and flipping the FE.
I was 100% willing to skip the mod top to get my Bronco sooner. Having a shitty gray top isn't a huge deal to me when we've already got shitty gray plastic fenders and trim.

The interior though. The interior is a big deal. While lightning blue and navy pier is tolerable and tempting now, what I really want is Rapid Red, and I cant have a blue interior in a red vehicle.

Might have to wait now. Which means may as well wait for the mod top as well.

But we are gonna end up with our 2021s being delivered in fucking January of '22 because the rockstars at ford (and their suppliers) can't manage to get their shit together.

As if it's difficult to build a plastic roof or make black seats. Something other manufacturers have been doing for years.

The company that builds the stunning half million dollar GT can't figure out black seats. Give me a break ?

People need to lose jobs over the Bronco fiasco.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was 100% willing to skip the mod top to get my Bronco sooner. Having a shitty gray top isn't a huge deal to me when we've already got shitty gray plastic fenders and trim.

The interior though. The interior is a big deal. While lightning blue and navy pier is tolerable and tempting now, what I really want is Rapid Red, and I cant have a blue interior in a red vehicle.

But we are gonna end up with our 2021s being delivered in fucking January of '22 because the rockstars at ford (and their suppliers) can't manage to get their shit together.
And at that point, does “First Edition” even mean anything? I might as well wait for a MY 22 and get roof rails, tow package, etc on whatever editions might be available.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As if it's difficult to build a plastic roof or make black seats. Something other manufacturers have been doing for years.

The company that builds the stunning half million dollar GT can't figure out black seats. Give me a break ?

People need to lose jobs over the Bronco fiasco.

If my lease wasn’t up in Oct I’d wait longer.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs