Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s confirmed, onyx gets molly 😉
I see on page 33 of the order guide where footnote 3 indicates MOLLE for black but that footnote appears to only be applied to the 2dr line for FE. Am I being too literal in my reading?

I sure hope so.🤞
Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see on page 33 of the order guide where footnote 3 indicates MOLLE for black but that footnote appears to only be applied to the 2dr line for FE. Am I being too literal in my reading?

I sure hope so.🤞
When I confirmed molly it was for my 2-door 🤷🏽‍♂️

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Didn’t you post yesterday that you just got scheduled for a 6/23 build date? I’m just hoping they have left some space in June and July for FE builds. I’m Keri g hope alive that I get scheduled for early August at the latest…4 weeks for delivery…it might work out for me. Otherwise I’m driving my old truck from Indiana to Montana and back.
Where at in indiana? I’m in Fort Wayne.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hate the Navy Pier and will downgrade if it truly is mandatory.

If it isn't, here's where my head is at:
  1. If that green is a surf green like the picture alludes, that would be killer. If available for FE? Top choice.
  2. I think Cactus Gray? But it really depends if we get a decent picture of it. It fluctuates too much. I need to see it with the FE black top, sasquatch, etc.
  3. Cyber Orange.
If Navy Pier is mandatory and I'm, for one reason or another, stuck with FE for pricing reasons, I'd do Lightning Blue or Area 51 simply because I need it to match or else I'd lose my fucking mind seeing the clash every day.

If I could build one from scratch? Maxed out Badlands. Everything on it. Carbonized Gray or Shadow Black. Black interior.

...rereading all of this, I realize what a fucking mess my mind is over this First Edition nonsense and I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship, rationalizing every distrustful thing Ford has done to me. But it's all okay. He's a good guy. I don't have Stockholm Syndrome. You just don't understand him like I do...
Man. This thread is full of Stockholm Syndrome victims. And I'm no exception. Resurrecting this thread and reading through it shows how much we've been through and how much more we're willing to take.

Modern Business 101: Appeal to your largest brand champions first. The ones that will pay the most money will hype your brand the most, thus ensuring its growth and value.

Ford did the exact opposite by fucking over First Edition holders the most instead appealing to them. There's <7000 of us. Wouldn't have killed them to sell us what they promised us, let us wait for the black top, or tell us what's coming next year so we can make an educated decision on whether or not to wait until next year. Being cryptic about editions/trims/features/colors for next year is officially bullshit.

Communication is the name of good business anymore.
Rhetorical question: why am I just learning that the FE does not come with the MOLLE grid in the back of the front seats?

actual question:
Was this common knowledge?
Navy pier has no MOLLE, black onyx does. It’s in the order guide.
For real? I hadn't seen that black came with MOLLE. That's awesome if accurate!!
It’s confirmed, onyx gets molly 😉

I sure hope so.🤞
When I confirmed molly it was for my 2-door 🤷🏽‍♂️
Looks you are probably good to go then, congrats!

Wonder whey they would include it on 2 dr and not 4 dr?
This is all news to me. I had thought FE's all got MOLLE. What's the alternate option? Zippered pouch?

I've got a 2-door, black/onyx interior and wanted MOLLE, so I think I'm good.

The REAL bait-and-switch was us losing washout interior. That still chaps my ass.

Sponsored

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You sir, have given me too much hope. I hope at least 16 of those 1000 are headed to Granger…I am in the 16th position of the FE line there. I would love to take delivery of my FE by the end of August since I have a big trip out west planned for early September.
I hope a few more are headed to Granger - I'm 34th in the long FE line.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's photos online of a black interior 4 door FE with MOLLE panels and I just watched videos on YT with the blue interior on a 4 door and there is no MOLLE.

Here's hoping I make the cut on the next round of allocations 🤞

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

NP is from the Outer Banks, which does not have Molle, just your standard pouch pocket. Black leather is from the Badlands, with white instead of orange stitching, and has Molle.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Rhetorical question: why am I just learning that the FE does not come with the MOLLE grid in the back of the front seats?

actual question:
Was this common knowledge?
When specs were initially released the FE page clearly said it had molle panels. Just another example of Ford being incompetent and/or lying.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Didn’t you post yesterday that you just got scheduled for a 6/23 build date? I’m just hoping they have left some space in June and July for FE builds. I’m Keri g hope alive that I get scheduled for early August at the latest…4 weeks for delivery…it might work out for me. Otherwise I’m driving my old truck from Indiana to Montana and back.
I was scheduled on apr 15 for 6/7 week. In mid May that was pushed to 6/21 week. I found out the other day that the build DAY had been locked in for 6/23.

initial scheduling is just the week, and as it gets closer you get scheduled down to a day (dealers can see this but you don’t get an email).

new scheduling weeks have been in august as of recently.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone with a FE get their window sticker yet? I think anyone with a build date 6/14-6/20 should be able to get their window sticker by now.
This week, those with build dates in 6/21-6/27 should start being able to pull them up!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone with a FE get their window sticker yet? I think anyone with a build date 6/14-6/20 should be able to get their window sticker by now.
This week, those with build dates in 6/21-6/27 should start being able to pull them up!
You're talking to a ton of people without a VIN yet, much less a sticker.

You might wanna start running...

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So the image of my FE Bronco on the reservation page in my Ford account is no longer there…it’s usually there and it was there this morning...now just blank, no image. I’m going to read entirely too much into this and say that it means I’m about to get scheduled. Hopes are higher than they should be…the disappointment will be devastating.

Edit: adding image
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 8F088D2E-4EAF-4A9D-B4F4-41B4E963F22A

Last edited:

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So the image of my FE Bronco on the reservation page in my Ford account is no longer there…it’s usually there and it was there this morning...now just blank, no image. I’m going to read entirely too much into this and say that it means I’m about to get scheduled. Hopes are higher than they should be…the disappointment will be devastating.
Good luck. Checked my account and the Bronco image is unchanged.:cry:
Sponsored