Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks significantly better than the Bronco renders. I'd actually considering choosing that now on my non-FE model if I move forward with it. Still kind of hopeful for that black/saddle combo to make an appearance though...
It's... fine. But I don't think it's special enough for a "First Edition" designation. Completely acceptable as an offering, but it does not match with anything special, limited, or first in my mind.

Edit: And yeah I'm holding onto hope for the black/saddle as well. I'm not sure to what to take from Mike Levine saying they're listening while also saying navy pier is the only option, but.... /shrug. Hoping.
Sponsored

Last edited:

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm actually a fan of a dark blue exterior with red interior. but the other way around feels wrong
Yup – The red interior of the 10th anniversary Anvil-colored Wranglers was a nice option. Bluedeath interior with Area 51 is doing to look like, well – death.

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Full disclosure: I didn't reserve a first edition.

That being said, I still don't get all the hate for the navy pier interior. I think it's awesome. I'd be willing to bet that there's plenty of folks who will be getting "lesser" trim levels who like it enough that they'd be willing to swap interior parts with folks who hate it.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love the blue! its the black I don't like!

Ford, please offer an ALL BLUE interior for my Race RED 4 door with WHITE top!
Well at least 1 out of 7000 will be happy. Lol

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As if being a Cleveland Browns fan isn't bad enough, every time I get in my Orange First Edition with blue interior, all I will see is Denver Broncos. :cautious:

That Badlands backup reservation is looking better and better....

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Didn’t someone on here say their friend is a test driver for Ford and he said there would be multiple interior options on the FE?

Or do we not trust this random internet person who we have no idea who they really are or if they even have friends?

I trusted tbh.

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well at least 1 out of 7000 will be happy. Lol
Right? Hope Ford is not thinking TOLD YOU SO or SOMEBODY LIKES IT. Just want them to admit this color option or lack of options rather is not worth WHATEVER THEY ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t someone on here say their friend is a test driver for Ford and he said there would be multiple interior options on the FE?

Or do we not trust this random internet person who we have no idea who they really are or if they even have friends?

I trusted tbh.
Yes, and that info has been directly contradicted by Ford

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just want to point out one thing that may put a few minds at ease (or confirm what others dread). I just went in and built a F-150 Raptor in Rapid Red and with their version of the blue interior, and I gotta say I trust Ford to make it look good. This actually looks good to me, and will be the same color combo I planned to get originally:

1595868089174.png

I still agree that options would be better, but I don't see the limitation stopping me, personally, from being happy with my FE 4-Door.
Sorry, black and blue is just not my cup of tea. If Ford really wanted to make the FE a unique interior like they advertised they should stop playing games and give us the King Ranch leather.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only cq5dam.web.1280.1280

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry, black and blue is just not my cup of tea. If Ford really wanted to make the FE a unique interior like they advertised they should stop playing games and give us the King Ranch leather.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only cq5dam.web.1280.1280
Yes. This is my dream right here. Cactus Grey with King Ranch.

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and this is understandable. But blue interior is not understandable. If Ford wants to mass produce an interior for First Editions then go for it. But make is something that most people like rather than something that most people hate.
I respect your opinion, but First Editions have to be different. Navy Blue not only the gives homage to the Ford logo, but it is one of the most easily matched colors for the same reason that most men's dress suits are navy blue.

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I respect your opinion, but First Editions have to be different. Navy Blue not only the gives homage to the Ford logo, but it is one of the most easily matched colors for the same reason that most men's dress suits are navy blue.
Thank you. Also respect your opinion and any opinion for that matter. This is definitely true regarding Ford and their logo. But different does not need to mean ugly or not appreciated. There are those that like blue but most do not. Look at any thread and most will say and freely share that blue interior is nothing to brag about. Blue does not match all colors that are permitted for First Editions. As some suggested Ford should of set one color for both that match.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would gladly take the FE Navy Blue without the FE. if I could just get the FE vehicle, without it being special, I would. I want all the options. I feel like to build it the way I want will end up costing more for an upgraded Wildtrak or Badlands, than an FE would have cost.

Full discolure, I only reserved one, it is a Wildtrak, I should have reserved two and put in for a Badlands edition. I certainly don't want to reserve it now for 2022. I am hoping I don't have difficulty switching to a Badlands.
Sponsored