MDCDoc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For Bronco and Bronco Sport First Edition - If we pick Cyber Orange for instance, how can it be that Ebony/Active Orange interior will not be available as an interior option? Perfect fit. Premium spend should equate to getting some customization within reason. A couple interior options that at least match with exterior and the ability to pick a rim, or roof color, etc.. The First Editions are already distinguishable, let us customize a little at these prices.
Sponsored

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. If this truly turns out to be the only option can we work hard to make sure history actually notes this color as Blue Death LOL?
Lol. If it's any consolation, some Jeep owners went through a similar thing with the JL dash. It came in red on some models, and there were some quite heated opinions about the red color (pro/con).

Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Will Have Navy Pier Interior Option Only 1595880354076

sardog12

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2016 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, so 7000 people put in reservations for a $60k limited edition without knowing what it had on and in it and are upset because Ford is changing the game after? Ford still thanks you for your interest free loan, though.

Like Henry Ford said (not really), "You can have any interior that you want as long as it's Navy Pier."

Last edited:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s hard to say if most people like it or not. People by nature love to voice their complaints but rarely speak up to provide positive remarks for things they like or are content about.

An internet poll can give some insight but a sample size of only ~150 from a single website (where mob mentality can develop for certain topics) is not enough. To accurately extrapolate against the entire target market for the Bronco, which is likely in the hundreds of thousands or even millions, you’d need several thousands of responses to polls posted in several different mediums to have an accurate data set to extrapolate off of.

It is not uncommon when the voice of the minority is louder than the silence of the majority.
Most of us are asking for a few choices, not an elimination of the Navy Pier color. So if you like it, get it. If not, get one of the other LIMITED choices. Three or Four interiors choices would be grand.

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You guys are getting wrong what a first edition is. I know others have tried to explain it without success. Go look up Mercedes edition 1. They’re ALWAYS grey. All of them. And depending on which model, they typically have black interior with bright ass yellow accents that match the bright ass yellow accents on the exterior. Every one of them is the same. Does everyone want bright yellow accents on their $100k car. No! But it sets it apart!!!!! The Higher price is due to 1) all options piled in and 2) first year pkg in limited numbers.
So quit your bitchin lol. Quit trying to make the FE fit what u want it to be rather than seeing it for what it is.

Holy sh!t where’s the Tylenol ?
I am not buying a Mercedes. I am buying a Bronco. Just because every other car company does X, does not mean that Ford can't break the paradigm. There is no misunderstanding of what a first edition is. There is a misunderstanding in what was originally shown and what Ford later said, both in color in quantity. This is a new Ford line, so if they want a "Special Edition" color that will carry through their line, pick something that is NOT a retread from the F-Series Truck line. A couple of interior choices will not impact its uniqueness, just like a couple of exterior colors does not. This can also be augmented by first edition embossing. It really is that simple. And Ford said they want to hear from us, so they are.

I recommend a beer chaser with that Tylenol. There is a year to go! LOL :D

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait, so 7000 people put in reservations for a $60k limited edition without knowing what it had on and in it and are upset because Ford is changing the game after? For still thanks you for your interest free loan, though.

Like Henry Ford said (not really), "You can have any interior that you want as long as it's Navy Pier."
LOL we did know but we are asking for change. Like normal consumers do.

Jmuck

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully someone can get confirmation if the distressed brown leather will actually be an option.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The bottom line comes down to whether the FE is a limited run so people can have a "collector's edition" that very few people have OR do they want an FE because it is the top of the line trim. I think Ford may be approaching it as option 1 and many of the people holding reservations are there for option 2....

Ford may have shot themselves in the foot a bit for sticking with option 1 when they doubled the order size.
I never thought about it this way, but this makes a ton of sense. They advertised it as "the best combination of all the Broncos" and "fully loaded." When I reserved and saw the price point, I never once thought the above two quotes also meant "extremely limited personalization." :(

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL we did know but we are asking for change. Like normal consumers do.
At least Ford knows that they have a group of enthusiasts. How they decide to use us is up to them.

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

This forum is used for asking and complaining. Let me whine about this because it sucks LOL.

You are right though. Just hate that you are right LOL. Maybe Ford should rethink this in the future because most people do not like it. Their profit margin could be that much more.
I will add that I don’t think the roast brown interior is available for my wildtrack and it ticks me off lol ?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is why I don't think it's accurate or we're missing something. Per general color theory, you can see that navy pier won't work with all the colors available.
As a professional creative that took several years of Color Theory... this is so nice to read. Someone else gets it, and not just from a subjective preference of color.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of us are asking for a few choices, not an elimination of the Navy Pier color. So if you like it, get it. If not, get one of the other LIMITED choices. Three or Four interiors choices would be grand.
I agree. But I think that’s where my previous post on the logistics behind the First Edition may be the reason behind only 1 choice. The likely purpose of the First Edition is to start knocking these builds out first while most others are still ordering and Ford can work on acquiring additional parts.

The trim is purposely fully loaded so that there aren’t many options or packages to choose from which keeps the number of configurations low. That way they can start rolling these out at the beginning while the orders following will have likely hundreds of different configurations that will need to be prioritized on a plethora of different variables.
Sponsored