First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone know why all the GOAT modes can’t be offered for the FE’s? Adding the Sport mode would just be a software addition/patch by Ford to the Badlands GOAT mode package, right? As we already know, currently, the Badlands and the FE models share the same GOAT mode package. In my opinion, adding the Sport mode would further set the FE apart from the other models and help to make the FE what it was billed to be; the culmination of all the best attributes of each model into a single vehicle.
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it possible that the goat dial was designed for 5 clicks or like 180 degrees of turn? And you’re asking for a sixth for a one year trim? Maybe more likely you could one day reprogram a seldom use mode to run sport mode.

OP
OP

Boulot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it possible that the goat dial was designed for 5 clicks or like 180 degrees of turn? And you’re asking for a sixth for a one year trim? Maybe more likely you could one day reprogram a seldom use mode to run sport mode.
The dial is free turning and not limited to the number of clicks or degrees of turn it has, ie each GOAT mode is not set at any one position of the dial. As far as I’ve been told, you can spin the dial around as many times as you like cycling through the different modes.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dial is free turning and not limited to the number of clicks or degrees of turn it has, ie each GOAT mode is not set at any one position of the dial. As far as I’ve been told, you can spin the dial around as many times as you like cycling through the different modes.
Ford Bronco First Edition GOAT Modes 0251E043-6B96-4836-B426-5A1508CB98A3

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is somewhat odd, I don't necessarily care about 'sport' mode on a beast like this, but why that's not an option is bizarre. Can't imagine there's not enough brain power in the computer to have one more. Maybe with Forscan or something like that we can tweak things.

I don't think Baja turned to 2WD will be the same as sport at all, but maybe you can tweak things. I think Baja turns off traction control too? Haven't really paid too much attention to what the modes do. But can't wait to give them a try!

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a future BD owner, I’m wondering if you could turn to sport mode and the 4A to closely mimic Baja mode?

OP
OP

Boulot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As a future BD owner, I’m wondering if you could turn to sport mode and the 4A to closely mimic Baja mode?
I saved this from another post so I’m not sure of its origin and thus how accurate it is, but it may give some insight into how the different modes vary from one to another.

Ford Bronco First Edition GOAT Modes GOAT Modes
Sponsored