Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't realize when I signed up to this forum you had to be waiting on a reservation to join.
BT, That is not true AFAIK. I was trying to suspend a previous poster's disbelief that you could have legitimately found/joined/posted to this forum so soon after scoring your Bronco.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not gonna lie this made me LOL. I guess if I were trolling but I'm not. Trolling is lying. Lying would be telling you guys I waited 500 days or something for my build. And you know, I think you guys who placed reservations are perhaps getting trolled. Here's 3 Broncos in stock for mrsp within a 15 minute drive of me- and I'm rural Canada.

https://www.dupuisford.com/new/new-vehicle-inventory.html?reset=1&conditions=new&models=bronco
Certainly wasn't trying to suggest that you were being dishonest... I am glad you laughed, as that was the purpose of the post, humor.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a similar experience. My Ford dealership is next door to the gym I go to each morning. So I get to see what hits their lot everyday. I looked at a handful of Bronco's as they hit their lot, but none were what I wanted. Finally, a white fully loaded OBX 4 door, and a rapid red 2 door hit the lot on the same day. Those two colors and configs were at the top of my list. I was able to test drive both, and I chose the White one. Like you, I received incredible numbers for my trade, so I was out the door in my new OBX financing $59,365 after my trade. Because of the similarities in our purchases, I don't believe you're a troll. Good looking rig. Here are a few pics of mine. Also included window sticker. I did get the front windows tinted, and added a security box in the rear. That was a Christmas present my wife surprised me with.

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b2.jpg

d1.jpg

WS.jpg
wow! that is superbly outfitted; leather, high/lux pkg, tow pkg, squatch, block heater; no freezing the arse off this winter. congratulations!

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really have to take most of the stuff here with a grain of salt. Participating in this forum is a lot like using sandpaper to scratch and itch. It feels really good until you have done it for too long. But if you get past the sass, this place is full of great information and great people. I’m seriously grateful for all of the information I’ve gathered here.
I love your analogy!

Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well done Bronco Thunder.Have also seen many broncos on lots ,almost every trim , soft top ,mic top , 2.7,2.3 , auto , sasq,manual , all at msrp . Waiting for a lot of the issues to get ironed out .Hopefully 2022 models will correct most of the problems .I’m Getting in lots of test drives to determine exactly what I want, not a nickel over msrp and if it takes a year for one to hit lots and fulfill my desires it will probably be negotiated well under msrp , no $100 self entitled reservation bait taken here , 👍😃

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whoever ordered this beast needs to be sternly admonished. perfectly optioned except where is the engine block heater? don't they know they live in canada eh? instead of checking off the federal excise tax option for $100, they could have checked off the engine block heater for $100. sweet buy, super rig, congratulations!!
Thank you! I'd say engine block heater useage here is down since the early 2000s. Never had a problem starting my last two vehicles in the January cold. We'll see how this Bronco does on the cold starts! 😜

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like an honest dealer. Life changes in the time it takes to get a Bronco, people move, die, lose money, etc.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

whoever ordered this beast needs to be sternly admonished. perfectly optioned except where is the engine block heater? don't they know they live in canada eh? instead of checking off the federal excise tax option for $100, they could have checked off the engine block heater for $100. sweet buy, super rig, congratulations!!
Engine block heater must be standard in Canada, it's not on my options list but I've got one :p

(to be fair unless you live in the "real" North or in the prairies, you don't need one)

Also, my Bronco sleeps indoors ;)

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You may have a Bronco, but I’ve got a hammock, a poster with some awesome stickers, and a real nifty calendar. All for free….. Sucker!

I’m hanging in there, hanging some art, sticking some stickers, and counting down the days. You know, making real memories here.

I haven’t even cashed in my FREE off Rodeo. I’m a lucky guy according to my wife and a blind fool in Ford’s. Somewhere in the middlemight be the truth.
I know who’s really jealous here. Enjoy your Bronco!

OP
OP
BroncoThunder

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You may have a Bronco, but I’ve got a hammock, a poster with some awesome stickers, and a real nifty calendar. All for free….. Sucker!

I’m hanging in there, hanging some art, sticking some stickers, and counting down the days. You know, making real memories here.

I haven’t even cashed in my FREE off Rodeo. I’m a lucky guy according to my wife and a blind fool in Ford’s. Somewhere in the middlemight be the truth.
I know who’s really jealous here. Enjoy your Bronco!
LOL. I don't know if I could handle the wait/anticipation like you and others. At least you got some swag and something awesome to look forward to. Tbh, all you res holders will probably appreciate your Bronco a little more than me since it was a whole build and process for you guys. I still adore mine- after 6 days with it- it's my fave vehicle I've had. Everyone's happy in the end!

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get the frustration. I don't think it should be on me or my local Ford dealership though. Also, I did link several Broncos nearby me in stock right now, going for mrsp. I'm in Canada, it's different up here, I don't wanna get into politics, but let's just say cost of living is absolutely absurd anymore. People either drive pickups or fuel efficient crossover thingys where I am.

Overall this forum has been positive and funny- great reactions even the negative ones lol ✌
love your attitude after all the bagering....keep up the smile. the smile of you have one to drive!
Sponsored