Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now I just need a Bronco!......Looks awesome. Is there going to be a video that shows how it can be moved for the roof panel take off or soft top pushed back?

broncocaleb

Badlands
First Name
caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder why I didn’t get an email about it

OP
OP

PonyHunter

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now I just need a Bronco!......Looks awesome. Is there going to be a video that shows how it can be moved for the roof panel take off or soft top pushed back?
Great question I’m assuming we will see more March 24

Sponsored

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Gobi and a the sales person could not confirm if the Gobi rack will be compatible with the soft top. She tried to get a confirmation from someone but told me she would get back to me. How is it that a company can't confirm the product they're selling can be used on vehicle that it's specifically built for? I can tell you all right now, don't get excited about this rack because from the video, the rear attachment points are to the rear hard top section. Their are no videos or pictures of the rack on a soft top.
Unless there are two versions, Gobi dropped the ball on this rack. The fact that there are far more soft top Broncos that have been delivered, it makes no sense that no one can make a rack that you can use, that does not require it to be removed, while employing the soft top. First one to do it will make a lot of money.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Gobi and a the sales person could not confirm if the Gobi rack will be compatible with the soft top. She tried to get a confirmation from someone but told me she would get back to me. How is it that a company can't confirm the product they're selling can be used on vehicle that it's specifically built for? I can tell you all right now, don't get excited about this rack because from the video, the rear attachment points are to the rear hard top section. Their are no videos or pictures of the rack on a soft top.
Unless there are two versions, Gobi dropped the ball on this rack. The fact that there are far more soft top Broncos that have been delivered, it makes no sense that no one can make a rack that you can use, that does not require it to be removed, while employing the soft top. First one to do it will make a lot of money.
I dunno man, I saw some early pictures and comments about making the rear attachment down by the bumper with a pivot point so you could raise the front of the rack up to let down the soft top. Not sure if they kept that though. If they didn’t, then it’s a no-go for me.
Sponsored