First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
GOBI supporting all my gear (RTT, Awning, lights). Looking forward to Mole panels to support other stuff as well. Paul from GOBI was awesome in supporting the development of brackets to support the Bush 270 Max awning.

IMG_8092.jpeg

IMG_3695.jpeg

IMG_3690.jpeg

IMG_8087.jpeg
Curious as to your awning mounted to the passenger side.
I’m shopping around and out in the camps I’ve seen only drivers side awnings? (On broncos) Thanks
Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious as to your awning mounted to the passenger side.
I’m shopping around and out in the camps I’ve seen only drivers side awnings? (On broncos) Thanks
Funny story…I’d planned to mount an awning to the driver side and RTT exit on passenger side. Went to Overlanding Expo and bought a Bush awning. Didn’t realize until I was an hour away on the freeway that I’d accidentally chosen the passenger side. I freaked for a moment then rationalized through it and decided it was ok. No regrets really. Is there a logical side…I don’t think so. It comes down to personal preference and adjusting your camping. I plan to have on the driver side, the RTT exit, a shower stall and hot water heater. So it works out fine.

Rebecca Tiffany

Badlands
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know of any quick release options for RTT? I like front runners but that obviously doesn’t work with the tubular elevation cross bars. The only one I’ve found so far is Vanultra but they’re pricey!

Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

GOBI is developing a wind deflector now and will send to me to test out soon. My wind noise is made worse when my RTT is on as well.

IMG_7694.jpeg
Did you happen to get that wind deflector yet? If so, how’S it working out? I see that it’s available for sale on their website now.

Also - What hardware/brackets did you use to attach your awning to the gobi rack. I’m looking to move my awning over from my trailer and am looking into available options. Thanks!
Funny story…I’d planned to mount an awning to the driver side and RTT exit on passenger side. Went to Overlanding Expo and bought a Bush awning. Didn’t realize until I was an hour away on the freeway that I’d accidentally chosen the passenger side. I freaked for a moment then rationalized through it and decided it was ok. No regrets really. Is there a logical side…I don’t think so. It comes down to personal preference and adjusting your camping. I plan to have on the driver side, the RTT exit, a shower stall and hot water heater. So it works out fine.
GOBI is developing a wind deflector now and will send to me to test out soon. My wind noise is made worse when my RTT is on as well.

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] IMG_7694
Any updates on the wind deflector? Looks like it listed for sale on their website now.

Also, what is the hardware/mount (pic below) are you using to attach your awning? I’m looking to attache a James Baroud Falcon 270 awning and am researching mounts for the gobi rack.
Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] IMG_0299

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m looking forward to hearing feedback on the wind deflector. I noticed it their site as well. I’ll say im not a fan of the giant gobi logo. I hope its an optional sticker.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you happen to get that wind deflector yet? If so, how’S it working out? I see that it’s available for sale on their website now.

Also - What hardware/brackets did you use to attach your awning to the gobi rack. I’m looking to move my awning over from my trailer and am looking into available options. Thanks!

Any updates on the wind deflector? Looks like it listed for sale on their website now.

Also, what is the hardware/mount (pic below) are you using to attach your awning? I’m looking to attache a James Baroud Falcon 270 awning and am researching mounts for the gobi rack.
Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] IMG_0299
I received the deflector yesterday and will install soon to test it out.
Gobi made me special/beefy brackets to attach my awning as it’s a 270 and has high pivot loads. Works great

0FFR0AD

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does anyone have a link to a 2dr assembly video? I am thinking about purchasing this, but would really like to watch a video first.

Sponsored

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I received the deflector yesterday and will install soon to test it out.
Gobi made me special/beefy brackets to attach my awning as it’s a 270 and has high pivot loads. Works great
I found out that GOBI will make those specialty awning brackets for anyone that asks - they aren’t listed on the website yet, but they are available. They are referred to as the Bush Company 270 degree awning brackets. Just email the sales team to ask for them.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Exterior molle panels are now listed for sale on Gobi’s site. The description is a little confusing as there are options for hard top, soft top, and no rack.

Rebecca Tiffany

Badlands
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for a plate to attach my recovery boards to the new Gobi Molle Panel! Any suggestions?
Sponsored