Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am slotted for 11am on Friday 4/23. If any bronco6g member didnt get a timeslot and is there I will gladly open it up if they allow me to add 1-2 guests in the ride along. I am targeting to get a ride in a BL because that is what I ordered. I will be wearing either a Ford Performance Bronco t-shirt or a blue Ford Performance hoodie.
Dibs! - ....If I don't get my own ride on Friday šŸ˜
Sponsored

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Me too! I supposedly have a confirmed ride on Friday, but they never contacted me with the time. If I do I'll let you guys know. You know I am gonna be there first thing to check in!
Had a confirmed ride on Fri as well but no email with a time slot. What time do they start on Fri?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If anybody would like to join me tomorrow at 10am for my ride along send me a PM. My friend canā€™t go due to work so I am by myself. All I ask is that I get the front passenger seat. Trying to get in the Badlands also. Thanks.

Great pics also. :) Canā€™t wait.
If Iā€™m free Iā€™ll join ya! If not swing by the Bronco Battalion Booth and say hello!! If you want to and have the time!

Sponsored

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am slotted for 11am on Friday 4/23. If any bronco6g member didnt get a timeslot and is there I will gladly open it up if they allow me to add 1-2 guests in the ride along. I am targeting to get a ride in a BL because that is what I ordered. I will be wearing either a Ford Performance Bronco t-shirt or a blue Ford Performance hoodie.
I will wait to see if you can add and will be at the sign up by 1030 if you can add 1-2 and if my name is not on a time slot.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll bum a ride off of anyone... even a BN person lol... but I wonā€™t be there until the afternoon tomorrow... but through Saturday around noon.
Will definitely find you @618TRVLWILD and get my girlfriend something... if she starts talkin too much though, Iā€™m sorry. šŸ™‚

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! I supposedly have a confirmed ride on Friday, but they never contacted me with the time. If I do I'll let you guys know. You know I am gonna be there first thing to check in!
Same thing happened me! Iā€™m not driving
I also requested and got a Friday ride along and I got an email saying be patient. And then silence. Iā€™m not driving 7 hours to not ride. I already saw Broncos up close in Richmond, VA. Iā€™m really disappointed Ford has bungled this so badly.

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now that is a welcome sight. A LOAD of Broncos! Still digging the 2 door over the 4.

Cyber Orange looks yellow in this light.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ll bum a ride off of anyone... even a BN person lol... but I wonā€™t be there until the afternoon tomorrow... but through Saturday around noon.
Will definitely find you @618TRVLWILD and get my girlfriend something... if she starts talkin too much though, Iā€™m sorry. šŸ™‚
Heck yeah!! No worries. We girls enjoy a good chat session!!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, can't wait for mine! I still have to go see a CO Ranger to check out the color in person. Not gonna lie, I'm nervous AF about it.
Cyber Orange is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! Metallic pops up close. When I saw the colors I knew that was for me. My sons favorite color is Orange so it was an easy choice!!!!!!

TLinn515

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat. Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

šŸ“·Savanna Wilson on Bronco Babes. She is the rural mail carrier. First sights of whatā€™s on the truck!

I see 2 doors holla! Shelby Hall also joined our group says sheā€™s ready to be behind the wheel giving ride alongs. Staring tomorrow morning!

2021 Bronco Super Celebration East.jpeg

2021-bronco-super-celebration-east-tennessee-jpeg.jpg

E27F79AA-9D1F-48D5-934A-B7D59C280A81.jpeg

1EF4B9D3-FA2D-42BF-B22C-689788CD94B0.jpeg
Thatā€™s a lot of beef on one truck!
Sponsored