Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fj cruisers get tickets for the lights on theirs mirrors?
No, because the ones on the FJ were SAE cert. These Oracles are probably 50x brighter and above 40" in height, which would push them waaay out of allowable running light limits. Legally, without the SAE mark, all lights need to be covered when on public roads. For instance, the fog lights on the BRaptor come covered because of this law, but many people, my self included, don't abide by this, just like I don't drive 65 on the highways.
Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, because the ones on the FJ were SAE cert. These Oracles are probably 50x brighter and above 40" in height, which would push them waaay out of allowable running light limits. Legally, without the SAE mark, all lights need to be covered when on public roads. For instance, the fog lights on the BRaptor come covered because of this law, but many people, my self included, don't abide by this, just like I don't drive 65 on the highways.
Sorry my question was how to incorporate running lights not use them as running lights. Maybe swap out for some backlit leds or something .

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry my question was how to incorporate running lights not use them as running lights. Maybe swap out for some backlit leds or something .
If you have the zone lighting on the mirrors, perhaps you could rewire them to your DRL wires.
If you don't have them, perhaps adding a rock light on each side could do the trick.
Why you would want DRLs so high up is beyond me, but the eye of the beholder knows more than I.
I run the @Baja Designs triple fog light kit as my supplemental DRLs, but just the yellow inside ones since they're on a separate switch from the white fogs... This could be another option.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights PhotoGrid_Plus_1654181071377

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GOT MINE pre-ordered on the group buy!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Sponsored

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question. Already put in my pre-order but wanted to know how they will be shipped from a connection perspective. Will they be set up for aux switch connection? I know kw that is my preference.

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a question. Already put in my pre-order but wanted to know how they will be shipped from a connection perspective. Will they be set up for aux switch connection? I know kw that is my preference.
They will ship with cables that can be connected to any source. In the install video (Posting soon) I show how to connect to the OEM AUX wiring.

The Claw

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This innovative new product from ORACLE Lighting features a set of high powered LED light bars integrated into factory-style side mirrors of the new Ford Bronco! This integration allows for easy installation and a sophisticated, almost "OEM" appearance while providing functional peripheral illumination for the driver. The LEDs are custom design that features a total of 24 LEDs producing approximately 2250 Lm. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility.
Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights 83AFA8B7-A1EB-4824-9383-FF4817E6705E

Functionality:
Why is peripheral illumination important? Factory headlights and most auxiliary lights only illuminate the area in front of the vehicle. Ideally for off-road activities, such as trail riding, the driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which would otherwise go unnoticed and could be a potential hazard.

Ford Bronco First Look! ORACLE Bronco Side Mirrors w/ Integrated LED Ditch Lights 83AFA8B7-A1EB-4824-9383-FF4817E6705E

Innovation:
Besides being functional these new LED Mirrors from ORACLE Lighting look great as well! The LED light bar is a custom design that features a total of 24 powerful Cree LEDs. This gives the driver increased visibility and peripheral illumination. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility for riding on the trail or in the desert. Multiple aluminum heat sinks are used to effectively wick heat away from the LEDs and are designed to use the airflow through the mirror housing to increase cooling similar to a radiator.

(example above is same product installed on Wrangler for Reference)

Compatibility:
The Bronco trim levels have different features implemented into the side mirrors from the factory such as cameras, puddle lights, and indicators. To make these mirrors compatible with all trim levels blank plates were designed to replace these features on the ORACLE mirrors. If your Bronco is equipped with these features simple remove the blank and swap over the component. If you do not have these features just leave the blanks in place for a seamless appearance.

Durability:
The housing material is made from rugged Polycarbonate which is 2x stronger than the factory ABS housing- and bolts onto the vehicle using the factory mounts for easy installation. A set of anodized rock guards protects the LED acrylic lenses, which also houses the LED focusing optics. These efficient optics focus the light for optimal visibility from the driver seat position.

Function:
Unlike existing "Ditch-Lights" which look like an afterthought the Side-mirror is the only part of the vehicle designed to be in the driver field of vision wheel driving- this makes it an ideal location to mount effective and functional lighting to enhance driver visibility during night-time trail rides. The driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on both of the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which could go unnoticed and be a potential hazard.

Design:
Our goal developing this product was to create a LED light bar that could be seamlessly integrated into the vehicle design in a way the appears to be factory. Light bars tacked to bumpers and roof racks have poor integration and appear to be an afterthought. These mirrors provide a functional purpose and look good doing it- the best of both worlds!

ORACLE PART#: 5894-001
• Designed and Engineered in the USA
• 24x 1 Watt Cree LEDs
• 2200lm total output
• 45 Degree LED Beam Angle
• Advanced LED optics
• Modular Components
• 2 Year Warranty
• 6000K Color temp
• 2 Amp Power Draw
• Patent Pending Design

We plan to begin shipping these before the end of the year, we will offer a Group Buy for Bronco6G members to get the best pricing and early access to the product. More info coming soon!

Questions and Feedback are welcome!
Any plans for color matching the housings? Also, is there a way to ensure I get notified when they become available?? TIA!

The Claw

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might you perchance have a link for the pre-order? TIA!

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any plans for color matching the housings? Also, is there a way to ensure I get notified when they become available?? TIA!
Don't think we will be offering color match as a default service, but we could provide a quote to have it custom painted. It does have a light texture finish similar to the OEM mirror caps, so it will need to be blocked and primed first.

Group Buy link HERE

The Claw

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ditch lights are not meant to be used in traffic or for road driving. Expect to get ticketed of you're seen using them on pavement.
So, please educate me: Does illegal mean that one cannot even have them mounted? Or, just not turned-on, on pavement?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, please educate me: Does illegal mean that one cannot even have them mounted? Or, just not turned-on, on pavement?
They can be mounted just not used on public roadways.

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)