Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mud flaps, add sport mode, eliminate horn honk, recovery equipment, then the other stuff

Sponsored
OP
OP
VIERNES

VIERNES

Badlands
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2011 Infiniti M37x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mud flaps, add sport mode, eliminate horn honk, recovery equipment, then the other stuff
Sport mode and horn honk elimination? Tell me more!

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sport mode and horn honk elimination? Tell me more!
Ford forscan, get it or find a friend. Sport mode in my badlands is awesome. The No horn honk when you leave the bronco with your keys in your pocket is a necessity.

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like you already are getting the rubber seat backs from Mabett. Good choice.

Muslogy Mud flaps (that's my review on Amazon. love these:
My son and I just installed the Muslogy mud flaps, just on the front. They came out great - I especially like how they attach to the crash bars (I have a non-squach BB). The hardware and bolts are all black and/or powder coated. Thanks @nwGTS for your recommendation, this was a solid choice, and $84.

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed these cool hooks for the back that I found on Etsy for $49. Mabett makes a similar set, but I liked these because there were two individual pieces per side. I also did the door cup holders, door handle insert things, sill protectors, glove box and center console storage.

I heard the double honk for the 4th time, and man that’s gotta go! Anyone ask the dealership if they could do it vs doing ourselves and later having problems with warranty claims?

1EF6C1B7-DDCE-49C0-8865-31F39348FC56.jpeg

Steve76

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Disable the auto start stop is the first mod, after that the sky is the limit. I’ve lost track of all my upgrades, but you only live once
Dealer said disabling the dreaded start/stop function would void the warranty. Is that really true?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer said disabling the dreaded start/stop function would void the warranty. Is that really true?
They’re full of shit. If that’s what your dealer is telling you, I would take my bronco to another ford dealer for all service and maintenance.

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure musts are good floor mats and rear dog covers for the carpet back seats. Side rails and front mud flaps so you don’t get axed by small rocks on the highway, tire cover for protecting spare from rotting away, tinting front window and bracket for the front license plate if necessary.

All I’m getting outside this is the kc ditch lights you see, a yeti 45 cooler for long desert trips, and a arb compressor with deflaters. Pretty much need nothing else as a casual off roader.
Ford Bronco First mods, the essentials CA2ADE42-4ECC-4B3F-899B-D0F27B5AC2CA
Sponsored