swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just a little ADM for this one I saw at a dealer last week.
I doubt even San Jose can support that price level currently.
Sponsored

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bigger picture is they probably have the DORA at prior original pricing. I’d say around orginal msrp of 82-85k so still baking solid money and making it look cheaper at the same time.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The bigger picture is they probably have the DORA at prior original pricing. I’d say around orginal MSRP of 82-85k so still baking solid money and making it look cheaper at the same time.
Doesn't that only work on a retail order that is confirmed sold to the original order? My understanding is a dealership can't cash in on that rebate for stock.

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it is ordered that is the price they pay to place that order.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When it is ordered that is the price they pay to place that order.
Do you mean when they are given an allocation? They can place as many orders as they want and cheat the system if that is the case. There is a significant difference between order and allocation with Ford Performance Vehicles. My vehicle was ordered back in January and will show a window sticker for the recent price increases, and they will charge the dealership the same/invoice. Then Ford sends them a rebate in the mail once they send them my documentation with my signature dated on the pre-price increase AND my signature on the final sales paperwork, the day I pick it up.

Sponsored

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers get an allocation number or quantity they are allowed to purchase some of those orders are customer direct, some are dealer lot orders, some are faithful dealers, allowing their list to take those orders to. Some can be customers orders that have backed out. They still know what they paid for those vehicles based on the time of the original factory order. This being said the original MSRP of that vehicle could be another $10,000 cheaper than the current sticker. So that being said by knocking 5000 off, they still get their hold back, and the difference from the original Dora…. They’re not in it to lose money.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mak Haik in Desoto has had one listed for $2K under for 2 weeks. $96K vs $98K. (Still might as well be $200K for me). They were a BIG markup dealer last year

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealers get an allocation number or quantity they are allowed to purchase some of those orders are customer direct, some are dealer lot orders, some are faithful dealers, allowing their list to take those orders to. Some can be customers orders that have backed out. They still know what they paid for those vehicles based on the time of the original factory order. This being said the original MSRP of that vehicle could be another $10,000 cheaper than the current sticker. So that being said by knocking 5000 off, they still get their hold back, and the difference from the original Dora…. They’re not in it to lose money.
This is contrary to everything I have read/watched/spoken with. I was informed the rebate system, Smart Vincent, takes three pieces of information into consideration for rebates. 1) Ford has authorized or stated they will offer rebates for the specific vehicle with price increases within the same MY. 2) The order is tied to a specific customer with a signed sales agreement dated as such AND logged into the Ford vehicle tracker system. 3) The sales/delivery paperwork matches the original order exactly.

Outside of those, the production date dictates the price. A Braptor produced in April but delivered in August compared to a Braptor produced in August would have different price tags.

The way you outline it would allow dealerships to cheat Ford out of millions of dollars. Dealerships could have "stocked" their orders with fake names, given them quarterly allocations, and made a profit off only the first 5k bump in MY. The whole purpose of the price increases was to cut into the ADM and flippers.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This listing is a sales scam, its not selling for under MSRP.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This listing is a sales scam, its not selling for under MSRP.
Not sure if relevant, but the MSRP and price on this one have changed substantially (both higher by a lot) since my OP.

Did you get the window sticker? How did you come to this conclusion?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given, MAP is shutdown maybe they expecting people will pay the higher ADM.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Given, MAP is shutdown maybe they expecting people will pay the higher ADM.
I have seen this verbage increase recently in sales pitches along the lines of "RARE SUV, no Broncos being produced!"

RichWpg

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I doubt even San Jose can support that price level currently.
Doubt it, this area is getting hammered with layoffs still, and very aggressive “performance management”. LinkedIn this week. Real estate is in SF is tanking pretty good too (down >30% from highs). The mood is still pretty cautious around here with big purchases.

But maybe there are some rich central valley fruit & nut farmers out there looking for new wheels.
Sponsored