Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Speaker, amp upgrade….especially if you ever consider driving with top off.
I have the B&O so, I think I'm squared away there!
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK I gotcha. Yeah, the 24 WT has the HOSS 3.0 in it. I was talking to Vaugh Gittin JR. this weekend and he said that unless I'm doing super extreme stuff, the 3.0 should be just fine for me.

I just noticed you're in Denton; I graduated from Sanger. hahah (in the hill country now)

And as far as the struts, Redlines are the ones I was looking at. No idea where I got Apex from.

It'll spend a majority of it's life behind our skoolie so I won't be doing too much as far as crawling goes. Mostly exploring and high speed off road stuff. I have a TJ for rock crawling.
I was in Bolivar last Thursday for opening day baseball (Rangers won...). If you haven't been through that area in a few years, it's a changin' fast. 455 is a split highway once it's opened going west, I-35N is being expanded. toll lane all the way to Sanger. I went to UNT, which is how I ended up here.

WT's are pretty good to go unless you have specializations. Look at some good rocks rails to protect the lower door panels, upgrade the tires if you don't want rocks flying everywhere. But really, it's just protecting the body and fenders and maybe a Ford ProCal tune if you want a little bump in performance.

Last edited:

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your shock/spring package is junk. Swap them for proper ones and ill PM you my address for proper disposal. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
It looks nice! Congrats!

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Screen protector.

Glove box organizer
Grab handles, they can help you climb in and you passenger will want something to hang on to.

Those hooks that go under the headrest. Gives you somewhere to hang a hat and trash bag, etc.

The silicone matts for the dash, they give soft spot to put things so they don't move around or scratch the dash. I mostly use this for sunglasses such as when I go into store real quick or going through a place that's going to be dark for a bit (tunnel).

Locking lug nuts.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have the B&O so, I think I'm squared away there!
B&O is marginal at best. With the top off, it sucks. I upgraded the 3 dash speakers and that made a good improvement. The sub is awful at volume so that will be swapped next for me along with the rear rollbar pods which should be upgraded to 6.5's

Sponsored
OP
OP
ThatBigGuyDevin
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

B&O is marginal at best. With the top off, it sucks. I upgraded the 3 dash speakers and that made a good improvement. The sub is awful at volume so that will be swapped next for me along with the rear rollbar pods which should be upgraded to 6.5's

I'll take marginal over the junk that was in my Jeep.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK I gotcha. Yeah, the 24 WT has the HOSS 3.0 in it. I was talking to Vaugh Gittin JR. this weekend and he said that unless I'm doing super extreme stuff, the 3.0 should be just fine for me.

I just noticed you're in Denton; I graduated from Sanger. hahah (in the hill country now)

And as far as the struts, Redlines are the ones I was looking at. No idea where I got Apex from.

It'll spend a majority of it's life behind our skoolie so I won't be doing too much as far as crawling goes. Mostly exploring and high speed off road stuff. I have a TJ for rock crawling.
Hill Country? Where exactly? We’re at Canyon Lake.

OP
OP
ThatBigGuyDevin
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Screen protector.

Glove box organizer
Grab handles, they can help you climb in and you passenger will want something to hang on to.

Those hooks that go under the headrest. Gives you somewhere to hang a hat and trash bag, etc.

The silicone matts for the dash, they give soft spot to put things so they don't move around or scratch the dash. I mostly use this for sunglasses such as when I go into store real quick or going through a place that's going to be dark for a bit (tunnel).

Locking lug nuts.

Locking Lug Nuts came with it, got the grab handles in this morning, got a nice leather sunglasses holder for the visor for my passenger princess as I have a case that I transfer my script glasses in out of, and as for the dash; I'm going with the Bulletpoint Rubigrid system for the phones. Looking forward to that one coming in!

Sponsored

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrat's! I'd look at better skid plates for protection, the WT is missing the transfer case one, but depending on where you go (Tx does have a lot of rocks), might want to upgrade the factory ones. Also frame mount rock sliders. I went with RCI for skids and sliders, several great companies out there.

OP
OP
ThatBigGuyDevin
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrat's! I'd look at better skid plates for protection, the WT is missing the transfer case one, but depending on where you go (Tx does have a lot of rocks), might want to upgrade the factory ones. Also frame mount rock sliders. I went with RCI for skids and sliders, several great companies out there.

Definitely on the hunt for rock sliders. The only thing these steps are good for are ruining the back of my pant leg when I get out. hahah

And as for the skid plats, waay ahead of you. I couldn't believe that the "High Speed Off-Road" package didn't come with full skid plates. Looking at you @Ford Motor Company. ;)

Redline Tuning

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got some hood lift struts for Christmas, and they are actually nice to have.

The particular set I got, lifts the hood up a bit more than stock, and also are the variety that don't interfere when leaning over the fender from the side.

As a bonus, I can flip the hood lever and then step back as the hood rises, to see if any raccoons are on my engine, without getting attacked. (Yeah, I'm currently in a life or death battle with raccoons invading the engine compartment.)
Ford Bronco First New Vehicle Ever 21-11039-02-2

Don't forget Free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all Bronco systems using coupon code "Bronco6G" at checkout.

https://www.redlinetuning.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=2021+bronco
Sponsored