First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First photo I took was right after handing the check over and signing.

Ford Bronco First official photo - what’s yours? 20211112_140548

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First official pic (can't believe I am the first one to post the assembly line picture):

Ford Bronco First official photo - what’s yours? 1712075768130-yz

vs, most recent (teaching my 15yo daughter to drive stick this past Friday, she did awesome btw):

Ford Bronco First official photo - what’s yours? 1712075223596-di

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh wow! How'd you score that? We were in the same build week thread...I don't remember this photo!
Went to the local train station where I knew it’d be (it’s like a 10 minute drive from my house) and talked to the guy at the gate. When I told him I’d been waiting 600+ days for my rig, he was like “wow, let’s find it on the lot!” He checked his computer and saw it hadn’t been unloaded yet and had one of his guys drive me over to the train. I wasn’t able to go on the train but saw it through the side. The guy that drove me there snagged the pictures and sent them to me.

I didn’t post them on the build week thread at the time cause I didn’t want to seem too crazy. Now I’ve just embraced the crazy haha.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to the local train station where I knew it’d be (it’s like a 10 minute drive from my house) and talked to the guy at the gate. When I told him I’d been waiting 600+ days for my rig, he was like “wow, let’s find it on the lot!” He checked his computer and saw it hadn’t been unloaded yet and had one of his guys drive me over to the train. I wasn’t able to go on the train but saw it through the side. The guy that drove me there snagged the pictures and sent them to me.

I didn’t post them on the build week thread at the time cause I didn’t want to seem too crazy. Now I’ve just embraced the crazy haha.
I would've totally understood! We were all losing our minds while they were slooooowly making their ways to the dealer lots. Those station guys were way cool to you...cherish that pic!
Sponsored