Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Hello everyone,
My name is Savas and I am chiming in from Central Connecticut.

I have been obsessed with Bronco since it’s release and just finally pulled the trigger to get in line.

Couldn’t find any local dealers that seemed trustworthy or even knowledgeable without markups so I went with that 6’3 dude from Alabama and Town and Country. His aweome YouTube videos etc just made me feel good about placing the order.

I ordered a Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch Lux Hardtop and expecting sometime in 23.

I have already ordered updates like blacked out Bronco Script, the metal door container things and well that’s it.

I have the following question:

Can the Bronco be driven when I get it while the “beadlock” rings are off the wheels? I’d love get them powder coated black. I know it’s long time away I’d just like figure it out so it’s not bugging me for years.

Well just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and become part of the community.

Thanks,

Savas from CT
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can the Bronco be driven when I get it while the “beadlock” rings are off the wheels? I’d love get them powder coated black. I know it’s long time away I’d just like figure it out so it’s not bugging me for years.
Yes! They are just beauty rings. They don't hold the bead of the tire, just covering up all the holes in the wheel that a real beadlock ring would use.

OP
OP

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Thank you!!

Tell me how much you love your ride! I’m like 2 years away! Haha

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have no fear. It’s awesome!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome. Good move to pick the right dealer!! So many here just went with Mr. Big Dealer and have learned, sadly, that they don't matter and can't get help, and often get screwed.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I haven't gotten mine yet and know that I'm far away, Dowling Ford in Cheshire is a great dealer and are only charging MSRP.

OP
OP

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
While I haven't gotten mine yet and know that I'm far away, Dowling Ford in Cheshire is a great dealer and are only charging MSRP.
The issue with that is the amount they will get in. Alabama dealer is gettin tons in. I just haven’t had good luck withCT dealers committing and just went with T&C

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The issue with that is the amount they will get in. Alabama dealer is gettin tons in. I just haven’t had good luck withCT dealers committing and just went with T&C
Well I hope you get it sooner!

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello everyone,
My name is Savas and I am chiming in from Central Connecticut.

I have been obsessed with Bronco since it’s release and just finally pulled the trigger to get in line.

Couldn’t find any local dealers that seemed trustworthy or even knowledgeable without markups so I went with that 6’3 dude from Alabama and Town and Country. His aweome YouTube videos etc just made me feel good about placing the order.

I ordered a Cactus Gray Badlands Sasquatch Lux Hardtop and expecting sometime in 23.

I have already ordered updates like blacked out Bronco Script, the metal door container things and well that’s it.

I have the following question:

Well just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and become part of the community.

Thanks,

Savas from CT

Welcome! Feel free to join our CT group.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/bronco-enthusiasts-of-connecticut.116/

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very good move on your dealer selection. Your beauty rings will be the first of many mods. Enjoy the threads here as they provide tons of info about the many mods from stereo gains to lifts to off-road equipment to lighting to local groups in your area, etc. Welcome!

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations bro. We got ours about 10+ days ago and it's worth the wait. Most fun I've had driving a car since I was 17. (and unfortunately for my old & busted ass, that was a long time ago...)

They look great, drive sweet, and feel sweeter on the inside. Plus they, of course, can do some off-roading stuff so there's that.

And you get to keep telling people "Twin Turbo!" and it's a lot of fun to say Twin Turbo. To me, Turbos are like hot chics. The only thing better than having ONE Hot Chic around is having TWO Hot Chics. And Twins?! best of all.
Sponsored