Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hanover Insurance Group. I pay about $170 a month. Worth it, as they said that the windshield was probably going to be somewhere between $800 and $1000!!
Many on the forums have had to pay about $1500. The extra expense being the required re-alignment of the included safety auto-braking sensors at the top-center of the glass.

Advertisement

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Man some people have all the luck. Mine is cracked (and I mean cracked, not chipped) at 1000 miles. 6000 woulda been nice.

Has anybody had theirs replaced? I'm wondering how long the backorder situation is. Obviously this is a Ford branded windshield that's on backorder.
I was told 6-8 weeks. Didn't even bother ordering one.

broncoGIRL21

Big Bend
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Many on the forums have had to pay about $1500. The extra expense being the required re-alignment of the included safety auto-braking sensors at the top-center of the glass.
You are correct. Totally forgot that they mentioned that as well. Thus, the extra windshield insurance is worth it!! UGH.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had mine replaced. I used Safelite and specifically requested OEM glass. This was just a few weeks (3‐4) ago, but they had the glass in under two weeks. I'm not sure their actual order to delivery time as I had to schedule it based on being off of work. Total cost was right at $1k and included recalibration. The glass cost itself was just over $500.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1200 miles, and cracked all the way up the middle yesterday. I was out on trails all day Saturday, no incidents, got no the freeway to come home and someone's car tossed a rock at me.

Advertisement

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford has stop the order of glass, they have a new order number, I don’t have. But let’s hope it’s a recall. @Ford

First Name
Graydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m on windshield number 2 with 2,700 miles. Luckily the Safelite near my work is a huge warehouse and they had one in stock.

OP
OP
drew707

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has stop the order of glass, they have a new order number, I don’t have. But let’s hope it’s a recall. @Ford
They increased the thickness of the glass