First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spotted a group of fleet Broncos (all Big Bend) at my local dealer in Iowa. I need to figure out what company ordered them so I can go work there, I got laid off from work a few days ago so that's my only chance of getting a bronco now lol.

Ford Bronco Fleet Broncos Spotted 20220628_171442_HDR

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 12.52.36 PM.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncno

Broncno

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry to hear about the layoff. Hope new opportunities are awaiting you soon.

From the picture, they all seem to be Moar Door Big Bend Softies?
Yes they are all big bends and are optioned all the same as far as I could tell sitting in my truck. There is 20 of them.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spotted a group of fleet broncos at my local dealer in Iowa. I need to figure out what company ordered them so I can go work there, I got laid off from work a few days ago so that's my only chance of getting a bronco now lol.
I got fired back in October. Made the mistake of reporting my supervisor to Ethics because I was tired of his abusive crap. No surprise the corporation took the side of management.

But, I got a new job (finally) three weeks ago, and FoMoCo still can't figure out how to build a Base model Bronco, so I'm good. What I am saying is look on the Bright Side, Ford is going to take so long to build your Bronco you might even be on your third new job by then. :cool:

Also, this is why I refuse to buy an Oxford White vehicle even though I live halfway to the surface of the sun. I don't need my Bronco to look like a Landscape Truck.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry about your job. Better things will happen.
Wonder if they are going to land n the hands of Enterprise or something like that. Really burns me up that Ford builds those to sell, at a lower price I am sure, before Res holders.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rentals?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer? Wonder if they're any of my customers. I do commercial truck equipment. Maybe they will tell me who they're for.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To me a softop would be a strange fleet car, unless they are rental cars of course.

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you're able to find something soon that keeps the Bronco dream alive

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Broncno - Sorry to hear man.

@AZ_Liberty That is why white is a no go for me. I like it but i don't want to wait 17 years for a fleet looking vehicle.
I got fired back in October. Made the mistake of reporting my supervisor to Ethics because I was tired of his abusive crap. No surprise the corporation took the side of management.

But, I got a new job (finally) three weeks ago, and FoMoCo still can't figure out how to build a Base model Bronco, so I'm good. What I am saying is look on the Bright Side, Ford is going to take so long to build your Bronco you might even be on your third new job by then. :cool:

Also, this is why I refuse to buy an Oxford White vehicle even though I live halfway to the surface of the sun. I don't need my Bronco to look like a Landscape Truck.
Sponsored