First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s my dilemma. The interior options for Outer Banks don’t really work with Cactus Grey and I don’t care for the stock wheels either but I wanted the Lux package. Test drove a Wildtrack the other day and its sandstone leather looked great but I don’t need the hard core off road Sas package, especially since this will probably be my daily driver on I-95. Might just switch to antimatter blue or carbonized gray for the OB and then get the wheels powder coated.
This. My Outer Banks Antimatter Blue (build week Aug 9 - for now) is gonna try out the stock wheels/tires - if i like the ride/mileage in South Florida won't be rock climbing -will powder coat them; if not and if mpg sucks anyway - then that 4wp stage 1 2" lift looks pretty tempting.
Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We started really early yesterday, I haven’t learned to stay off the keyboard apparently...🤪🏖

In all seriousness though, 35s are absolutely recommended for Ocala. Is anyone planning on checking out the overlander event in Dec? I think you have to have a minimum of 33 inch tires to sign up, even for the novice trail. I can post the details of anyone wants them.
Yea, I would like to see the details please...pretty long drive but might be interested if I can get off work.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a Utah native, but I do have a rental house in FL so maybe that’s where I get it. 😂
Ford Bronco Florida man reviews (harshly) outer banks 4 door E19A580E-4823-4496-B12A-880EE3E1C461

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Friday arival, Saturday rally. Sunday half a day with special event. Be done by Sunday afternoon. The attached PDF is for standard pro I believe. Standard is pretty easy and doesn’t require a snorkel
Ford Bronco Florida man reviews (harshly) outer banks 4 door 025C3A60-E6B9-4A9F-81E8-3D9254E059F1

Attachments

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We started really early yesterday, I haven’t learned to stay off the keyboard apparently...🤪🏖

In all seriousness though, 35s are absolutely recommended for Ocala. Is anyone planning on checking out the overlander event in Dec? I think you have to have a minimum of 33 inch tires to sign up, even for the novice trail. I can post the details of anyone wants them.
Do it. Post up in the Florida sub forum.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He has some valid points. Especially cup holders. I mean come on Ford. That should be a requirment. Either a fold down for the rear or integrate it into the center console for rear passengers. That is definetly the first thing I'm buying when it's avaialble in the aftermarket.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if the rear seat of the 2D was installed? The 2D does not come with the center armrest w/cup holder.
Only the leather seats come with the center armrest w/cup holders. The cloth and MGV seats don't have a center armrest or cup holders in the rear.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's up with soft top side windows? Are they all that wrinkled or is his just not fitted properly? That doesn't look right to me...

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He has some valid points. Especially cup holders. I mean come on Ford. That should be a requirment. Either a fold down for the rear or integrate it into the center console for rear passengers. That is definetly the first thing I'm buying when it's avaialble in the aftermarket.
should be room in the center console since they didn't bother with air vents....

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m shocked the responses were more about a difference in opinions on how this OBX was configured rather than the errors made in the video. I have an OBX on order for hopefully an Aug 2 build date.
1: Door storage bags are an option not standard equipment (the roof panel bags are standard equip). Not sure if those door bags could have even been included as not all accessories are available from Ford. If he paid for the bags and they were not included, he would have received credit on the purchase price.
2: Nowhere does Ford show the embroidered Bronco logo being shown with cloth interior on the build pics (leather seat trim would have been needed to be ordered).
3: The folding armrests/cup holders are only available w/leather seating. The door netting is intended to act as cup holders (opinions may differ here)
4: Based on the above errors he thought he was getting and did not, he made a mental error in not paying attention to his order as I received confirmation from my dealer on all items included in my order.