First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received a call from my salesman, Brian, at Mullinax Apopka. He advised me that they would not be requiring an additional deposit to place our order. (As of two weeks ago they were planning on “a small additional refundable fee” that would be applied to the purchase) He said they’ve decided they’d just put on the lot to sell if for some reason we are unable to take delivery when the Bronco arrives. He told me that within the week B&P will be opened and I can do everything at home and forward to him or if I preferred I could come sit with him and do it. As soon as the order banks open the orders they have will be sent to Ford to begin our builds. I assured him I’ll be right on it, the sanity of all my family and friends depends on it, lol
I have been obsessing over this since I placed my reservation July 24th. I’m really excited because this will be the first time I’ve built a vehicle as I want it. I can not wait.
If any of you are still on the fence about which dealership to go through, I can’t recommend Mullinax enough! Over the years I have purchased 4 cars myself and my husband has purchased 4 trucks and his company work van from the Apopka branch. There is no BS with them! They are honest and straight forward in their dealings. If I am buying any Ford, Mullinax is my dealer of choice!
Sponsored

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Orlando area. Not to sure about greenway ford. Looking for a better dealership.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Orlando area. Not to sure about greenway ford. Looking for a better dealership.
we would be happy to have you at mullinax no adm xplan and no dealer fees also we arent charging a fee to turn your order into a reservation

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received a call from my salesman, Brian, at Mullinax Apopka. He advised me that they would not be requiring an additional deposit to place our order. (As of two weeks ago they were planning on “a small additional refundable fee” that would be applied to the purchase) He said they’ve decided they’d just put on the lot to sell if for some reason we are unable to take delivery when the Bronco arrives. He told me that within the week B&P will be opened and I can do everything at home and forward to him or if I preferred I could come sit with him and do it. As soon as the order banks open the orders they have will be sent to Ford to begin our builds. I assured him I’ll be right on it, the sanity of all my family and friends depends on it, lol
I have been obsessing over this since I placed my reservation July 24th. I’m really excited because this will be the first time I’ve built a vehicle as I want it. I can not wait.
If any of you are still on the fence about which dealership to go through, I can’t recommend Mullinax enough! Over the years I have purchased 4 cars myself and my husband has purchased 4 trucks and his company work van from the Apopka branch. There is no BS with them! They are honest and straight forward in their dealings. If I am buying any Ford, Mullinax is my dealer of choice!
I'm dealing with Esteban at Mullinax Apopka... he has responded promptly to every question. I purchased 2 F150 work trucks in the past and satisfied as well...

Last edited:

Sponsored

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
we would be happy to have you at mullinax no adm xplan and no dealer fees also we arent charging a fee to turn your order into a reservation
I’m curious about that last bit. I have my reservation with Mullinax in West Palm Beach and have actually been telling this forum about how it appears to be solid and fair, if not under MSRP. I’m probably sticking with it.

And thus far it appears that policy is set by corporate and consistent across all locations. But my sales guy told me that they generally require $1000 to place an order, and you’re saying not. I’m actually fairly ambivalent about it either way, but I do want to know if there is a company-wide policy that my guy just didn’t know about.

Consistent treatment of customers in all locations is actually something that’s important to me. So whether or not I pay a deposit is less important than knowing that the policy is what it is and has been applied fairly everywhere.

Can you confirm if there is a company-wide policy on this?

stangsdado

First Edition
First Name
Dado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m curious about that last bit. I have my reservation with Mullinax in West Palm Beach and have actually been telling this forum about how it appears to be solid and fair, if not under MSRP. I’m probably sticking with it.

And thus far it appears that policy is set by corporate and consistent across all locations. But my sales guy told me that they generally require $1000 to place an order, and you’re saying not. I’m actually fairly ambivalent about it either way, but I do want to know if there is a company-wide policy that my guy just didn’t know about.

Consistent treatment of customers in all locations is actually something that’s important to me. So whether or not I pay a deposit is less important than knowing that the policy is what it is and has been applied fairly everywhere.

I just switched to Mullinax in West Palm.

Who told you about $1000? I spoke to 2 guys before AND after switching and there was no mention of any cost to place an order.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just switched to Mullinax in West Palm.

Who told you about $1000? I spoke to 2 guys before AND after switching and there was no mention of any cost to place an order.
I assume he was just the sales guy that got assigned to my order. I’d prefer to not publicly name him because I have no idea if was just misinformed or what.

Plus, I wasn’t a HUGE fan of his tone and may switch salespeople (He handled questions about places like Stephens and Granger with the typical “those guys will probably rip you off in the end and” answer, which I really really despise and have no respect for). So I really don’t want to call him out by name.

I have to believe, though, that all the customers in each dealership will have he same treatment. I suspect the same between all Mullinax dealerships as well, just want to confirm.

I don’t really hold a lot against them at this point since there’s SO much still up in the air, and so many changes from Ford. I just want clarity (where possible), fairness and honesty. I still may switch sales guys though, lol, as long as doing so doesn’t somehow end up with me being treated worse (you can see I really don’t trust car salespeople much).

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As far as I know we are not and that is what others have said as well on here but i know for a while we were going to but I will check and find out

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as I know we are not and that is what others have said as well on here but i know for a while we were going to but I will check and find out
Thank you so much. Refreshing to get straight and honest answers!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A1A

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am curious of this as well...thinking of switching to Mullinax from Bozard ....and Mullinax New Smyrna Beach would be the closest to me...save some miles and time not going to the Kissimee location

Thanks ahead of time

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am considering switching to Stephens in WVA. No one in Florida can beat their deal as far as I've heard. It's worth a road trip to save that kind of cash.
Sponsored