First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 92 Bronco, 2011 Raptor, Vans RV9A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to be honest. I like 4x4led guys product. But the condescending tone of his posts just totally turn me off. I guess 25 years in customer service makes me a bit more picky. But man, if you could fix up the way you address people in posts you could probably sell a ton more stuff.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to be honest. I like 4x4led guys product. But the condescending tone of his posts just totally turn me off. I guess 25 years in customer service makes me a bit more picky. But man, if you could fix up the way you address people in posts you could probably sell a ton more stuff.
Not sure what you mean, what condescending tone???

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fogs. The ones shown are for standard bumper....
The diode kits are the first 2 kits listed on the page for the modular bumper, with the KR Off-Road brackets

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a rule in my years at project management - if the issue is not resolved in 3 message or email replies, the next step is to pick up the phone and discuss using voice.

Doing so eliminates perceived bias and misinterpretations and usually leads to a much quicker resolution to the problem.

I don’t sense any condescending tone in 4x4LEDs‘ responses, just an effort to understand and respond to your questions. I also have been to their site and you really need to understand what each lamp is designed to do. This will ensure you get the configuration you’re looking for.

Example: I need lights to help primarily in highway driving in active wildlife corridors, and sometimes in severe winter conditions. I need illumination in snowstorms, drifting snow, and also more light in the ditches for wildlife detection. Once I understood what beam patterns I needed and what lens colours work best in various conditions it was straightforward ordering the lamps I needed.

A 10-minute conversation with the vendor will save you time typing multiple replies, and result in you getting clarity on what you need.

Digital marketing IMO has taken people away from direct interaction - it’s not a good thing in point-to-point sales. It’s worse trying to manage large projects when the multitude of tools at your disposal are improperly used.

Grab the phone! 😉

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The diode kits are the first 2 kits listed on the page for the modular bumper, with the KR Off-Road brackets
Well, son of a gun! I missed that...and maybe like that better than the single lamps....and it comes in amber! What SS is it? 2? 3? And the price is frankly appealing...I seem to recall the others are way hot priced!

Karter01

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just to me seems way overkill. $800 +/- for fog lights. Sure they are designed to take up the whole opening, but a dual function amber/white LED marketed to 18 wheelers at $42.95 each $86 plus shipping for a pair in the following dimension
  • 6 1/4"W x 1 3/4"H x 2"D
and I will let you know after I measure. With the 'cheap" open ended rectangular tube steel behind the opening there is plenty of structure to mount to with muffler clamps or hose clamps or drill through. I just cannot see $800 in my budget
Let us know what you come up with. $800 is super steep as well in my opinion for a few fog lights. That’s what the entire bumper and skid plate package costs. Lol.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Baja Designs kits would work nicely for you and we have them in stock.

447760_l2.jpg

I'd be happy to go over options and pricing with you to get you all setup. Feel free to send me a PM if we can help.
I looked at your website and shows nothing for the bronco.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, son of a gun! I missed that...and maybe like that better than the single lamps....and it comes in amber! What SS is it? 2? 3? And the price is frankly appealing...I seem to recall the others are way hot priced!
Well it's whatever you choose. Our KR Off-Road kits let you pick from up to 2 pairs of SS3 and a pair of SSC2 or you can do 1 pair of SS3 and 2 pairs of SSC2.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let us know what you come up with. $800 is super steep as well in my opinion for a few fog lights. That’s what the entire bumper and skid plate package costs. Lol.
Well you are getting 3 pairs of fogs. You can certainly do i cheaper with the following

Brackets: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/ which are $139.50

Then add on whatever lights you want. A pair of lights would only run you $180 for example: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/diode-dynamics/ss3-sport/standard-bezel/

So now you're in it for $319.50

Or you can do the 6" bars which is a complete kit at only $379: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2021-f...w-diode-dynamics-lights-kr-off-road-brackets/

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well you are getting 3 pairs of fogs. You can certainly do i cheaper with the following

Brackets: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/ which are $139.50

Then add on whatever lights you want. A pair of lights would only run you $180 for example: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/diode-dynamics/ss3-sport/standard-bezel/

So now you're in it for $319.50

Or you can do the 6" bars which is a complete kit at only $379: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/2021-f...w-diode-dynamics-lights-kr-off-road-brackets/
I like the kit. After looking at DD's page, by the time you buy all the brackets and harness, etc....you're right there. Nicer to have the whole kit with perhaps instux on how to assemble and attach everything for non-mechanical sorts like me.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the kit. After looking at DD's page, by the time you buy all the brackets and harness, etc....you're right there. Nicer to have the whole kit with perhaps instux on how to assemble and attach everything for non-mechanical sorts like me.
Well that's why we have our pre-made kits. It includes everything you need.
Sponsored