Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. Amber on one switch, white spot/trail on another. Kit comes with wiring harness to separate the two
I want to do this, but hate how it eats up two aux switches.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? 1BAC83EF-7AAA-4BC6-91EA-D660CD45551B

Note: The amber color is just a backlight feature and not the main beam (accent lighting)

If you have any other questions, we'll be glad to help!
@Diode Dynamics Hi John. So in this pic the SS3, 2 SSC2s, and the SSC1 are all white and just have the amber backlight on? The SS3 and SSC1 backlight seem so much brighter than the SSC2s. Is there a difference in Sport, Pro, and Max “backlight” brightness that causes this? No big deal, but it would be cool if possible to have all 4 of those lights with the same backlight brightness. Thanks!

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want to do this, but hate how it eats up two aux switches.
Ahh. There are still 4 more. And it makes them easy to use and it's nice to have them work independent of each other, as I don't always need both as they serve different purposes.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Way too many choices. I want a-pillar white spots and bumper amber wide fogs. Whoever makes my decision easiest gets my business. I have the aux switches.
AUXBEAM Pod ditch spots up top in white, and Diode S6 6inch amber SAE fog in the bumper.
I use the bumper fog as a second running light all day long. Traffic sees me, and no blinding oncoming. And, it looks great!
Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? 20220130_110305_LI

Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Diode Dynamics Hi John. So in this pic the SS3, 2 SSC2s, and the SSC1 are all white and just have the amber backlight on? The SS3 and SSC1 backlight seem so much brighter than the SSC2s. Is there a difference in Sport, Pro, and Max “backlight” brightness that causes this? No big deal, but it would be cool if possible to have all 4 of those lights with the same backlight brightness. Thanks!
All of our backlights are the same brightness.

The angle at this image was captured impacted the flare of the backlight on the SSC2 LED pods.

Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? IMG-4072

However, the TIR optic installed on any pod will determine the vibrancy to a degree.

For example, the SSC1 has the flood optic which disperses the backlight the most out of all of our optic choices.

Tinman

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F -150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there!

The image featured here is our SS3 (Stage Series 3") Pro LED fog light kit with our SAE-compliant fog optic. These kits are 100% plug-and-play.

Our SS3 LED fog light kit is offered for most vehicles in our SS3 Sport, Pro, or Max power level in 6000K cool white or 3000K selective yellow.

Our SS3 Pro option is 2x as bright as our SS3 Sport. However, the brightest option the SS3 Max is 40% brighter than the SS3 Pro!

Now compared to other options on the market. We use patent-pending TIR optics to focus the light in a highly strict beam pattern.

It's important to note this kit is available for the standard bumper:

Image courtest of LightWerkz featuring our SS3 Max LED fog light kit

Product Link: https://www.diodedynamics.com/ss3-led-fog-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-standard-bumper.html

If your Bronco is equipped with a modular bumper, you would want to check out our Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco!

Note: The amber color is just a backlight feature and not the main beam (accent lighting)

Read more here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...onco-diode-dynamics.24428/page-4#post-1046714

Product Link: https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-w-steel-bumper.html

If you have any other questions, we'll be glad to help!
Do you know if the backlights on these can be wired in with the stock headlights? so if the headlights are on so are the backlights. Not sure if it would set off an error or something.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AUXBEAM Pod ditch spots up top in white, and Diode S6 6inch amber SAE fog in the bumper.
I use the bumper fog as a second running light all day long. Traffic sees me, and no blinding oncoming. And, it looks great!
I have these…planning to install after work today! 👏🏼

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

20220130_110305_LI.jpg
I have the same setup and love it.
Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? PXL_20220208_034940763~2

Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? 5E5F8162-1D58-49F4-A115-8D836E26163B_1_201_a

We were at the hammers last week. I've never seen that much dust in my life. The ambers are the only thing that have a chance in that muck. The a-pillars were too high, but the ambers down low worked much better. (No, I don't have fogs on the side of my ride...weird camera thing I guess?)
Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? 05C2EFEA-3169-4CA5-A9C4-D0219C0E6817_1_201_a

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit with bezel? If so, how do you like it? I'm leaning heavily toward that product.

SAME!

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fog lights:  Amber or Clear? 05C2EFEA-3169-4CA5-A9C4-D0219C0E6817_1_201_a
What brackets did you use?