First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone just curious what you’d recommend. My Badlands is almost here - got the mod bumper and going to install fog lights.
But for the life of me I can’t figure out which would be a better choice.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Amber adds more contrast which makes it a bit easier to see in foggy and dusty conditions. Like the previous person said, if you can get a pair of each just add both.

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Amber for running in actual Fog.
White if you are going to use as supplemental off-road lighting.

Or, as everyone above has said, "embrace the power of AND"

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I echo what's been said above and add that amber are great in the rain and snow. They really cut through the rain in the dark and close to eliminate the harsh reflection of snow.

I have a pair of Diode Dynamics SAE fogs and a pair of their driving lights, all in amber. In the dark, rainy conditions of WA I'll turn off the headlights and run the DD lights.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both - same reasons as above. I find I use my ambers far more often than my whites. Great for low visibility.

Ford Bronco Amber or White fog lights? IMG_8928

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seeing as you're up in Colorado and do deal with snow for part of the year, I'd 100% recommend going amber/yellow. You do lose a slight amount of brightness with the yellow vs white, but you'll have much better visibility in snow, fog, rain, etc. with the yellow vs white as it won't reflect back at you nearly as much as white.

The kit that @604Bronco posted is pretty much perfect where you've got your amber fogs and then your extra white lights for the backroads and off-road.

You can find that exact kit here: https://apollo-optics.com/bronco-am...-ford-broncow-upfitter-baja-designs-447762up/

We offer a ton of options and can custom tailor a kit for you if you'd like. Feel free to send me a message if we can help put something together for you.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as you're up in Colorado and do deal with snow for part of the year, I'd 100% recommend going amber/yellow. You do lose a slight amount of brightness with the yellow vs white, but you'll have much better visibility in snow, fog, rain, etc. with the yellow vs white as it won't reflect back at you nearly as much as white.

The kit that @604Bronco posted is pretty much perfect where you've got your amber fogs and then your extra white lights for the backroads and off-road.

You can find that exact kit here: https://apollo-optics.com/bronco-am...-ford-broncow-upfitter-baja-designs-447762up/

We offer a ton of options and can custom tailor a kit for you if you'd like. Feel free to send me a message if we can help put something together for you.
Highly recommend ordering through Nick. He hooked me up with the combo I posted above. Awesome customer service and I love my lights!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Heretic ambers on my ditch (near A-pillar) lights, and white Rigids on my bumper. They work fine. No (or at least little) reflection back on the ambers, a bit more on the white Rigids. I've been told that as a rule of thumb, amber should be mounted below the headlights; white, above. Not sure why.
Reflective road signs are freaky with my powerful ambers!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Highly recommend ordering through Nick. He hooked me up with the combo I posted above. Awesome customer service and I love my lights!
I certainly appreciate that! And thank you again for your support!

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess OEM, truckers and me are all wrong with clear fogs…yellow/amber fog lights disappeared in the 50’s-60’s for a reason…better lens designs allow the use of brighter white light. ! I have lived and driven professionally in serious fog throughout my life with clear fog lights. Properly designed and adjusted clear fog lights put out more light and I have never had a problem with glare. I do have yellow fog lights on model A for looks but they do little to help visibilty…having worked at Caltrans…if amber lights were better in fog or snow they would be on snow plows and maintenance vehicles, they are not. Not even on CHP vehicles. But what do I know…

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone just curious what you’d recommend. My Badlands is almost here - got the mod bumper and going to install fog lights.
But for the life of me I can’t figure out which would be a better choice.

Thoughts?
any product that you can toggle to both is best
Sponsored