Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here you go, show him these. These are actual buyers' orders on dealership paperwork. I am curious to see what his reply is then. One is a 2023 at $4200 below msrp and one is a 2024 special order at invoice (around $3300 off msrp). I passed on both as I feel they will drop even further.

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_8446

22.jpg

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love seeing these prices going down :cool:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love seeing these prices going down :cool:
Me too. I own one and am still glad they are coming down. Despite them still being overpriced, even with the best deals out there, I'm glad the price increase is going to FMC not dealers as ADM.

Sponsored
OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These guys are advertising just shy of $11k under MSRP. These are dropping in price like a rock faster than I thought and still not selling. Still 1,304 brand new 2023 model year Braptor‘s collecting dust on dealer lots according to Autotrader. And April is just 2 weeks away. Might start seeing $15k under MSRP offered by dealers before the end of the month. And they will still most likely continue to collect dust even at those prices. These dealers and Ford are in big trouble.

https://www.towneastford.com/new/Fo...ium=referral&utm_campaign=autotrader_listings

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
These dealers and Ford are in big trouble.
Not in the least. Have you forgotten that there is ample profit in these rigs at the initial $70k price point?

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Raptor
First Name
Garett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not in the least. Have you forgotten that there is ample profit in these rigs at the initial $70k price point?
But when the MSRP went up, I assume the invoice cost did too - so while Ford is going to get theirs, the dealer is left holding something it can't sell at these prices.

Also I have to think the knock-on effect to 2024 unit pricing will be substantial.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
But when the MSRP went up, I assume the invoice cost did too - so while Ford is going to get theirs, the dealer is left holding something it can't sell at these prices.
Yes, good point, the prior post did say, "dealers AND Ford". I do expect some losses for some time at the dealer level.

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am now seeing 2024's below MSRP. The difference between invoice and MSRP is only about $3300 for 2024 so getting under invoice for 2024 seems very doable and very soon

Sponsored

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder where pricing will be this fall/winter when I am planning to buy. If auto loans are going to stick around 8-9% for the remainder of the year then something has got to give.

NJOffroad55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am now seeing 2024's below MSRP. The difference between invoice and MSRP is only about $3300 for 2024 so getting under invoice for 2024 seems very doable and very soon
Where are you seeing below msrp for 24s I guess I should hold on a bit longer before going for the purchase!

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
And now below invoice

Just make this your truck. I'll go $500 below invoice. Super good deal, super good color combo too.

Dogan W Gregory III
Finance Manager

Patriot Ford Sturgeon Bay
920-473-8165
[email protected]

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can assure you, just like 99% of business’s in the US (including mine). The price to produce the parts for the Braptor has gone up simultaneously. I have no idea what Fords profit is on a Braptor. But I can guarantee that dealers will be hurt big time by these units not selling. The interest rates on floor plans for dealers at the moment is catastrophic. These units have been sitting for months, not days or weeks. And to be discounting $10k+ off MSRP on a “limited production“ vehicle, and still will not sell at that price has got to be a huge red flag.

And remember, this is just for the Braptor. This does not include all of the other vehicles on the dealer lots currently. As I stated on the first page of this post, the chickens have come home to roost for the dealers that we’re charging crazy high ADM for the last few years.
Sponsored