Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As much as I try to not give advice from people on the Internet, this guy is pretty spot on with his points. He owns a car dealership and does not sugarcoat anything.

Sponsored

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford will just cut back production of these vehicles. January and February are also really weird months for vehicle sales in America. I don't expect the price to drop on 24s/25s, and once these 23s are gone, I expect most of the deals too.

That being said Ford has changed their allocation system for all their vehicles too. Specific areas will have better deals then others because of this. The F250 has zero discounts at my dealership because of the demand, but I drive a few hours southwest and they are discounted like crazy.

NJOffroad55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I live in NJ, best I can find is msrp, may sit on the sidelines a bit longer and see what happens. Or may go for a 23

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wonder where pricing will be this fall/winter when I am planning to buy. If auto loans are going to stick around 8-9% for the remainder of the year then something has got to give.
Personally, I am seeing Braptors snatched up in the mid-80s or maybe just a tad higher. Everything in the 90s seem to sit.... for a long time.

By fall/winter... I'm sure there will be $15K discounts on 23 Raptors if they are on lots. My local dealer had a fully loaded 22 Braptor for 1.5 years (started with $20K markup) and sold it when they dropped to $84K back in Dec 2023. I think that was only a few K under MSRP (pre price increases).

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim Farley was all big chit raising the prices very quick when in demand and now there’s not such a high demand and where’s he at now to lower the msrp to realistic pricing?

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Raptor
First Name
Garett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As much as I try to not give advice from people on the Internet, this guy is pretty spot on with his points. He owns a car dealership and does not sugarcoat anything.

This was a good video and I agree with a lot of what he says. What he says about a government program - I wonder if this could be a Cash For Clunkers 2.0?

Sponsored

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will start talking to my local dealers in South Florida in a few months. I am only interested in a 24. Hope to find 1 at MSRP or lower. I will be willing to travel to Tampa for the right deal. Heard they have some good deals.

ChrisAK

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who I feel really bad for are the people over the last two years that paid $20-30-40k over MSRP for their Bronco raptor. They paid $110-120-130k for their Bronco Raptor, and just 1-2 years later it's worth $70-75k on the used market, if they can find a buyer for it.
Don’t. They likely have enough money to not really care.

AudsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Aud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak Catus Gery
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean, like 30 seconds of research, plus a google result that looks like this:

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price 1711315520096-7m

I sincerely doubt he owns a dealership. Best case, he used to own a dealership.

Your points in your original post hold merit, but the sky is not falling.

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I mean, like 30 seconds of research, plus a google result that looks like this:

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price 1711315520096-7m

I sincerely doubt he owns a dealership. Best case, he used to own a dealership.

Your points in your original post hold merit, but the sky is not falling.
FWIW -

Lucky Lopez, Youtuber and Owner of Automotive Life. Lopez started his automotive journey in 2000 when he opened up his first repair shop. Originally, Lopez trained with Ferrari Manhattan to work on exotic cars. He transitioned into vehicle brokerage and eventually became an independent car dealer.

Book your 1-on-1 call with Lucky Lopez for just $300 . Get personalized guidance tailored to your specific interests. On the 1 hour call you can ask your questions and gain clarity on myths surrounding the automotive industry, such as obtaining a dealer's license, launching a rental car business, extending lines of credit, working with banks, selecting the right cars at auctions, or simply to just chat! Book your session now to access valuable insights and unlock your full potential in the automotive world.
Sponsored