Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just got back to the states for good and picked up a 2024 Raptor at $1000 under MSRP.
Cool! Welcome back on both fronts. I look forward to your tasteful mods to begin (again).

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Beautiful! Could you share the dealer who gave you that deal? Inventory or order?
Checking with my salesman to ensure they will honor that for others. I am a repeat customer who buys a lot lol. I know they have a 23 Area 51 that they are likely willing to go MSRP on but will report back. They dont have any other 24's in stock.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why do you need one on the west coast? You can ship it for under $1500 from the Midwest. Or better yet, fly out and pick it up and drive thru Utah/Colorado on way home and break it in.
It's so perplexing to me that people don't understand this. You can buy a vehicle from anywhere in the country and have it sent to you for a relatively low cost. No need to be stuck on the dealerships in your area...

fkim119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpina XB7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone find a West cost dealership that is actually selling 24's at MSRP? My local dealer in the Bay area is still asking $30k over and all the dealers I have been in contact with are still insisting on $10k-$20k ADM.
Thousand Oaks Ford otherwise known as DCH was doing MSRP on there in stock 24' Raptors.

Salesman- Jason Burdt

Sponsored

Rivoloma

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's so perplexing to me that people don't understand this. You can buy a vehicle from anywhere in the country and have it sent to you for a relatively low cost. No need to be stuck on the dealerships in your area...
Sorry for perplexing you by preferring to work with a local dealer....anyway I found one below MSRP and will be picking it up this weekend. Shelter green, no option build. If anyone else is looking for Shelter green, Court Street Ford in Illinois has one in inventory for $2,600 under MSRP.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MSRP is still too high of a price to pay. $70k is being extremely generous when I paid $78k for a 37pp fully loaded f150 raptor.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very hard to justify buying a Bronco Raptor for $95k when you can get a 2024 F150 Raptor for $80k
Agreed, I don't think it's differentiated enough from a sasquatch bronco to justify the increase. Go put 37's on a Wildtrack and call it a day. You even get spared from those fender flares.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry for perplexing you by preferring to work with a local dealer....anyway I found one below MSRP and will be picking it up this weekend. Shelter green, no option build. If anyone else is looking for Shelter green, Court Street Ford in Illinois has one in inventory for $2,600 under MSRP.
Sure…..good for you.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To be fair, Ford has been practically giving the Lightning and Mach-E away lately with rebates and price reductions. They *should* be doing numbers. If they did same on Bronco I think sales would also rebound.
I completely agree 100%.

In addition, EV sales have really taken a hit with other manufacturers (except Rivian which had a lot of pent up demand, but that backlog has been just about worked through), and so have the big ticket vehicles like the F150. Customer purchasing behavior appears to have shifted to relying on smaller, cheaper SUVs/crossovers like the Bronco sport and Ford Edge/Escape, although longer term Ford may not be able to rely on that segment.

For example, the Model Y is only $37.5k after the tax rebate, so if you have some solar and another gas vehicle in the stable, eg. for road trips, its a no brainer--even my 3 cousins where who are all Anti-EV motor heads (dirt bikes, custom buggy builds, RVs & toy haulers filled with fun vroom vroom stuff) all have a Model 3 or Y in their stable now to load on the junk miles. I think Ford's crossover segment will be hit in a couple of years with the Model 2, Rivian R2, and slew of Chinese & Korean crossovers that will be coming online.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You just need to weigh your options - work with a local dealer that is price gouging or buy one out of state that isn't and have it shipped for a minimal cost. For the record, Nevada and Utah are just as close than other spots on the West Coast, like you asked for, so I guess "local" is relative.

Last edited:

DewarT

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed, I don't think it's differentiated enough from a sasquatch bronco to justify the increase. Go put 37's on a Wildtrack and call it a day. You even get spared from those fender flares.
Thanks for the useful post...

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just joined the Facebook group called No Markup Fords and the discounts on the Braptors are getting deep. The group is for dealers that have cars on the ground and selling below MSRP

fkim119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpina XB7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am just waiting for them to get to $13k-$15K off. Seen some hitting close to 9k right now and we are in April and the rates are in the gutter so unless they are a cash buyer, these likely won't move. The buyers who really wanted the Braptors regardless of price have already bought theirs at MSRP or a bit under. These little extra $500-1,000 incentives on top of invoice isn't going to convince anyone to jump in and buy the Braptors since the 24 Raptors are already at MSRP or a couple hundred back of it.
Sponsored