Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are not understanding me. Everybody has opinions, the only ones that are objective are the people that know the data. If you don't know and understand the data or have never looked at the data and just throw out the term "market will pay" then your opinion is subjective, because you are not basing it on objective data, you are just using the term without anything to back it up. What the guy said above " As of today the market will still pay more for a Bronco Raptor than F-150 Raptor. " Without any context, that is a subjective statement. There is nothing to argue about, the market data will show what the market will pay.
Perhaps not, but the market will pay what it will pay is a truism, regardless of what data are known by an individual stating such.

And as of right now, plenty of anecdotal data support the conclusion that NEW Braptors are selling for more than NEW F-150 Raptors. And on the USED side, BaT (a strong subset of the entire open market, with free/full data available) shows that there is roughly a +$10k delta for the Bronco over the F-150. This is similar to the observation of about $80k for a new F-150 Raptor and about $90k for the Bronco. One certainly doesn't need all of the private, dealer, new sales data (which of course isn't available) to determine roughly where the market pricing is.
Sponsored

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree for the most part except that Braptors are sitting at $90k and are slowly coming down, where as F150's are at $80k and selling fast since there was a redesign and not an exorbitant increase in MSRP. Braptors will be at $80k or be offered a 1.9% offer by summer. 2023's are not supposed ot be sitting in April of the following year.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree for the most part except that Braptors are sitting at $90k and are slowly coming down, where as F150's are at $80k and selling fast since there was a redesign and not an exorbitant increase in MSRP. Braptors will be at $80k or be offered a 1.9% offer by summer. 2023's are not supposed ot be sitting in April of the following year.
I also agree the market is presently dynamic and Braptors are falling. The dumb money has largely dried up. I think it will be accomplished as you stated without lowering MSRP.

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would be a buyer with the 1.9%, I would rather have my money sitting in a 5% interest bearing account. That is preferred actually over a price drop.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed, I don't think it's differentiated enough from a sasquatch bronco to justify the increase. Go put 37's on a Wildtrack and call it a day. You even get spared from those fender flares.
Add the swaybar disconnect to the WT 3.0 like we did and have the ultimate 2dr bronco. it's in the for sale section.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"Should" is awfully subjective. Bronco has more travel, bigger tires and better clearance for crawling and for overall capability. It also has a removable top. F-150 has a larger and better interior and obviously can haul more. Should "should" be based on cost to build, features or what the market will bear? My SWAG is that the F-150 does cost a bit more to build... As of today the market will still pay more for a Bronco Raptor than F-150 Raptor.
The Braptor doesn't have more wheel travel, it has less...and you can get the F150 Raptor with 37s from ford, but then the wheel travel is nearly identical between them...

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Braptor doesn't have more wheel travel, it has less...and you can get the F150 Raptor with 37s from ford, but then the wheel travel is nearly identical between them...
Correct on travel, I thought the Braptor was a bit more but even back to gen 2 it's identical (gen 2 F-150 Raptor = Braptor). However 37s are an option and an option that limits wheel travel on the F-150.

Last edited:

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You can get 37s and 2 front Recaro seats (rears are not upgraded) and slightly maybe better shocks on the 24 F150 for an extra $11k 🤣

fkim119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpina XB7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, has anyone seem a further freefall in price? The dealerships I have spoken to are still firm ...

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Depends if you want a 2023 or a 2024. Here is a 2023.

unnamed.png

Sponsored

fkim119

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpina XB7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Depends if you want a 2023 or a 2024. Here is a 2023.

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price unnamed
There are much stronger ones for 2023.
They are around 9K off right now. I was hoping they reach 12K or more soon with some kind of special rate...

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bronco Raptors are still 120K here in Sacramento Ca
That may be the dealers pipe dream but it is not what they are actually selling for ;).
Sponsored