Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well Ford and the dealerships finally did it, and it's not looking good. Ford raised the MSRP on Bronco Raptors over $20k in just two years, and stealerships got unbelievably greedy with ADM. Throw in high interest rates on top of that, and people finally wised up and stopped buying (or just flat out can't afford them anymore). Now there are over 1,400 brand new, not including used, Bronco Raptors listed on auto trader sitting on dealer lots. And those are just 2023 models! Now the 2024 models are starting to hit the lots.

Some dealers are asking $4k, $5k, $6k under MSRP for them now, and they are still not selling whatsoever and collecting dust at those prices. This has turned into a classic example of pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. Ford and most dealers are in big trouble, and this is just for Bronco Raptors! Look at all the other models just sitting and not selling. I will say this is not specifically a Ford issue, all brands across the board are not selling. But specifically, if you want a Bronco Raptor, you will be able to get a DEAL in the next few week and months. I don't see a way out of this for Ford unless they revise the MSRP's like they had to do with the F150 Lightning's last week and send out new and updated MSRP's that are 4-8k cheaper than they are now. And that won't include the 5-10k off MSRP dealers are going to have to knock off the prices on top of that.

The chickens have come home to roost finally for these extremely greedy dealers and Ford. Not all the dealers have been greedy the last few years, and I do feel bad for them. Me personally, I will be waiting about 2-3 months and pull the trigger on a 2023. I suspect by that time, with the combination of lowered MSRP's by Ford and massive discounts from dealers, prices will be easily 10-15k lower than they are now. How else are they going to move 1,400 Bronco Raptors especially with the 2024 models showing up as well speak? They won't unless they give HUGE price discounts. It will be a nice addition to my F150 Raptor R and Gen 2 Raptor.

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_0470
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love everything about the BRaptor except the price. Pricing it above the F150 Raptor will kill it's sales quick. When I can get either a new F150 Raptor or a F350 Tremor 6.7HO for less than a BRaptor something is definitely wrong.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well Ford and the dealerships finally did it, and it's not looking good. Ford raised the MSRP on Bronco Raptors over $20k in just two years, and stealerships got unbelievably greedy with ADM. Throw in high interest rates on top of that, and people finally wised up and stopped buying (or just flat out can't afford them anymore). Now there are over 1,400 brand new, not including used, Bronco Raptors listed on auto trader sitting on dealer lots. And those are just 2023 models! Now the 2024 models are starting to hit the lots.
disney-marvel.gif

hasbulla-money.gif

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My local dealer has 10 Broncos on the lot, 5 of which are 2023 Raptors. In addition, two more Raptors are "In Transit". GLWS :)

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh, remember the good ol' days of 2009 when Ford corporate had $10k in rebates on Super Duties, plus whatever the dealer would cut on top of that?

I had just re-entered our training program, so I was broke then , so i couldnt jump on the deals ... not necessarily the case now. 😈

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come to think of it, just before covid hit, I saw F150 Raptors getting advertised at invoice here locally.
I figured it take awhile, but those days are approaching again.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I love everything about the BRaptor except the price. Pricing it above the F150 Raptor will kill it's sales quick. When I can get either a new F150 Raptor or a F350 Tremor 6.7HO for less than a BRaptor something is definitely wrong.
I would have not bought my 23 after the huge price increases, mine stickered at 77k. It was hard enough to justify the golden ticket upgrade program, not regretting it at all, but I do have some sanity.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's not just the Raptors....

I recently looked at a new '23 2-door BL Sas that the local dealer has sitting on the showroom floor. MSRP of over $67K, and they're offering a whopping $1K off list. I love it, but I paid $43K and change for my new JL Rubi last April. Not seeing $20K+ in value....

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We ordered our 4dr Wildtrack 10/21 MSRP was $61k, took delivery 7/23. Same rig today is $69k. My wife saw a 2dr Heritage Ltd and loved it. Looked at ordering one until we saw it was $73k. Crazy.

I would consider a BRaptor at $77k. To me that is the top of the market for Bronco prices. You crack that $80k barrier and I will be looking at other options or building an off-road buggy.

miliox0

Base
First Name
Emilio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 1998 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored
OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's just basic supply and demand, these numbers aren't made up either! Go on auto trader, search 2023 Bronco Raptors, and click "new" not used. As of today, 02/27/2024 there are 1457 brand new 2023 Bronco raptors just collecting dust. Last time I checked we are just about 3 months into the year 2024, and there are still that many just sitting not selling! Dealers are losing their butts big time. The interest on the floor plans on these vehicles just sitting there not selling is big. It's only a matter of time.

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who I feel really bad for are the people over the last two years that paid $20-30-40k over MSRP for their Bronco raptor. They paid $110-120-130k for their Bronco Raptor, and just 1-2 years later it's worth $70-75k on the used market, if they can find a buyer for it.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Who I feel really bad for are the people over the last two years that paid $20-30-40k over MSRP for their Bronco raptor. They paid $110-120-130k for their Bronco Raptor, and just 1-2 years later it's worth $70-75k on the used market, if they can find a buyer for it.
But that only matters if they are selling....

And if they are selling it SUGGESTS that they made a mistake in purchasing a BRaptor in the first place.

ohp138

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems the only way out, albeit not likely to happen, is for Ford to offer a massive rebate AND a special interest rate (2.99%) to move inventory. The bike industry is undergoing the exact same problem and new bikes are selling cheaper than used prices.