Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
$5-7K price cuts are working. Back in Dec 2023 this dealer had 26+ Raptors but has sold at least 16. I'm not convinced you will see many high-80s for sale.

1709824737395.png

IMO Badlands are selling very slowly even with $5K discounts. There's another dealer with almost 20 of them too. Wildtrak and other trims seem to sell as this dealer went from 125+ Broncos to 78 in 3 months (including incoming supply).
I simply want another 2 door with a locker or SAS package, here in CO it's been a joke on pricing/ordering since 21'. Was going to add a locker to our base but since Ford welded the rear gear and installed a smaller FDU it gets very expensive. So I'm simply looking to trade for a newer one with what I originally wanted before having to remove options to actually get one built.
Sponsored

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Raptor
First Name
Garett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
$5-7K price cuts are working. Back in Dec 2023 this dealer had 26+ Raptors but has sold at least 16. I'm not convinced you will see many high-80s for sale.

1709824737395.png

IMO Badlands are selling very slowly even with $5K discounts. There's another dealer with almost 20 of them too. Wildtrak and other trims seem to sell as this dealer went from 125+ Broncos to 78 in 3 months (including incoming supply).
Could that dealer have traded them to another dealer though? I remember my local dealer bought up a lot of other dealers stock of Gen 2 Lightnings back in the day.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That pricing is not yet here in the Chicago area, been trying to buy a 2023. 1st time they have been available on the lot. Offered MSRP for a white one with some add on interior protection package, and they let me walk.

Then at another dealer they had a fully loaded Code Orange 99K sticker. Owner put 500 miles on it, offered $500 off MSRP for the miles, and was essentially blown off, never heard back from them.

Been trying to get one since they announced the Braptor. Couldn't even find an unsold allocation in the beginning and could not order one. Even if I did, it would have likely been with an absurd ADM.

Really hope Ford rolls back the MSRP and allows X plan. These were unbeatable at their original 2022 MSRP.
Granger has 4-5 Braptors on their website. I'm from the Chicago burbs and bought my Bronco there last year. Give them a call, work out a deal, take a 1 way flight to Des Moines for under $200, pick it up and drive it home. Problem solved. LOL

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I simply want another 2 door with a locker or SAS package, here in CO it's been a joke on pricing/ordering since 21'. Was going to add a locker to our base but since Ford welded the rear gear and installed a smaller FDU it gets very expensive. So I'm simply looking to trade for a newer one with what I originally wanted before having to remove options to actually get one built.
Granger has 2dr SAS package models on their website. Go check them out. Just saw them on there.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Granger has 2dr SAS package models on their website. Go check them out. Just saw them on there.
I'm looking for a black diamond, I've found a couple within 500 miles of me but the prices aren't there yet. If we get some incentives I'd be there in price, found exactlt what I want and it was built 9/14/23 but they only have $847 off MSRP, if they had the Granger discount of $4k+ I'd buy it!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm looking for a black diamond, I've found a couple within 500 miles of me but the prices aren't there yet. If we get some incentives I'd be there in price, found exactlt what I want and it was built 9/14/23 but they only have $847 off MSRP, if they had the Granger discount of $4k+ I'd buy it!
I have a 2dr 2023 Black Diamond. I love it. Perfect for me and what I do or would ever want to do.

Last edited:

Nachtsturm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Granger has 4-5 Braptors on their website. I'm from the Chicago burbs and bought my Bronco there last year. Give them a call, work out a deal, take a 1 way flight to Des Moines for under $200, pick it up and drive it home. Problem solved. LOL
Thanks for the lead, really hoping for a Code Orange left over, or a white with graphics package. I see they have a white one, wonder if you can order the graphics pkg through parts. I see they have a 2024 Shelter Green on the way, that is the other option.

My ideal build is a 2023 Code Orange, bead locks, lux, and Marine interior. Almost all of them have the leather option. I am glad they did not take my MSRP offer on the white one, got caught up in the moment seeing one in the showroom for the first time. :)

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As of today 3/7/2024, listed on Auto Trader there are still 1378 brand spanking new 2023 model year Bronco Raptors sitting on dealer lots. Lowest listed asking prices are right around $6k under MSRP. And that's just the asking price. Would not be surprised if dealers take $8-10k under MSRP. And even at those prices they are still too expensive because Ford raised the MSRP's $20k over the last two years.

Only way I see out for Ford and dealers at this point is MSRP cuts like they just did on the Lightning's and other models. Would not be surprised to see that happen starting in 30 days or less, most likely the start of April. That way they can get more 2023 models sold and off the books before Q1 ends April 30st. Most likely $5k-7k MSRP cuts. Throw in dealers taking $8-10k off on top of that, and you have brand new Bronco Raptors in the $70k range, right where they should be all along.

Last edited:
OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the lead, really hoping for a Code Orange left over, or a white with graphics package. I see they have a white one, wonder if you can order the graphics pkg through parts. I see they have a 2024 Shelter Green on the way, that is the other option.

My ideal build is a 2023 Code Orange, bead locks, lux, and Marine interior. Almost all of them have the leather option. I am glad they did not take my MSRP offer on the white one, got caught up in the moment seeing one in the showroom for the first time. :)
Sounds like a nice little project to make a white one your own and unique. Good luck to you in your search. Granger has done right by so many of us around here, I'd hope many would vouch for their experience buying from them. Even though I had to travel, the time and some extra expense incurred it was a very easy process. They made the experience very very easy, plus my wife an I had a nice 2 days of alone time (no kids) enjoying the trek to/from Des Moines.

They had a shuttle from the airport, not sure if that is still operational, but I'm sure they'd help you get from the airport to Granger, IA (a short distance north of Des Moines). Great people at that dealership.

Nachtsturm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As of today 3/7/2024, listed on Auto Trader there are still 1378 brand spanking new 2023 model year Bronco Raptors sitting on dealer lots. Lowest listed asking prices are right around $6k under MSRP. And that's just the asking price. Would not be surprised if dealers take $8-10k under MSRP. And even at those prices they are still too expensive because Ford raised the MSRP's $20k over the last two years.

Only way I see out for Ford and dealers at this point is MSRP cuts like they just did on the Lightning's and other models. Would not be surprised to see that happen starting in 30 days or less, most likely the start of April. That way they can get more 2023 models sold and off the books before Q1 ends April 30st. Most likely $5k-7k MSRP cuts. Throw in dealers taking $8-10k off on top of that, and you have brand new Bronco Raptors in the $70k range, right where they should be all along.
I will gladly pay 70k range for one. Fingers crossed.

One cannot blame Ford though for raising the price. Dealers in my area where charging 50k+ ADMs in the beginning. Ford thought that should be our piece of pie if people are willing to pay and rightfully so. If the dealers were not charging outlandish ADM, the severity of price hikes on the raptor would likely not have happen.

Like all things, once the novelty wears off and market saturation starts to set in, price will adjust accordingly.

Reminds me of the Demon 170, I called well over 100 dealerships in a couple of dozen states. Only 1 dealer was willing to sell at MSRP, but could not get another allocation. Most dealers stated they were entertaining offers in the 100k + MSRP range. Best I found was 25K ADM, but I couldn't order it, the owner would pick the options.

Cannot wait for this ADM boom to be over.

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Raptor
First Name
Garett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lightning Platinum, 2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This morning there is now a $1000 rebate on all 2023 models *except* Raptor.....

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base