Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They have $1500 in fees! ($1200 in dealer fee and $300 in electric filing fee). What a joke.
That’s pretty normal for Florida. $899 dealer fee and maybe $200-300 for doc fee is common.

I saw the BRaptors in person last weekend as I was at BMW UDE event nearby. They tack on some $2K protection package I think. I just didn’t care for the interior as it was the base Raptor interior. They had way too many Broncos and vehicles on the lot. Same with Brandon Ford.
Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saw this Warthog at a Ford Store.

Asking price, $94,105.

Seems they are maintaining MSRP for the new FP color.

It's crazy to think MSRP was around $70,000 just 1.5 years ago.

On a side note, Shelter Green looks sick on the Warthog!

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price tempImageUIFAII

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any chance there is an orange one out there discounted like that so I can buy it? :fingerscrossed:
The Orange 23 BRaptor at Elder sold last Friday. I showed up last Sat (25th) and it was sold the day before. It was the one I was interested in too lol.

Nachtsturm

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Orange 23 BRaptor at Elder sold last Friday. I showed up last Sat (25th) and it was sold the day before. It was the one I was interested in too lol.

Was it as discounted? I can't get the local dealers to budge on the orange ones here.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Was it as discounted? I can't get the local dealers to budge on the orange ones here.
Yeah it was $82K I think. Discounted $13K. Let the local dealers sit on them. They can’t send them to auction because MMR prices are below $82K.

FullSend

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Raptor, 2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We just picked up my Wife's 2024 Bronco Raptor today from Schomp Ford in Aurora for $500 under Invoice and no dealer fees. CO dealers have always been delusional in any Raptor pricing so surprised to see one go that low. They have 6 more on the lot if anyone interested. Devin was our salesman and did a great job. Not sure if it constitutes a "free fall" in price, but for Colorado standards, I think it is.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any chance there is an orange one out there discounted like that so I can buy it? :fingerscrossed:
There's a Code Orange brand new 23 out there Cella Ford in North Carolina for $84,995 Eric Mikul.

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

CBass

Raptor
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I traded off my 2022 Outer Banks (white one behind me in the pic) and got this 2024 from Killeen Ford for 89k about 3 weeks ago. Had 11 miles on it. Gave me a great trade, I had over 30k miles on the one I traded which I ordered new in 2022. They didn’t add a bunch of crap on the final price, I paid for the tint and something else which was only like 600 bucks. I refused to pay for the GPS garbage they install so they took it off. Been wanting the Raptor since it was announced but no way I was paying the ridiculous mark ups. I am happy with it, coolest vehicle I have ever owned.

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_3345

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_1468
Sponsored