First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its a one time use so fill your cart up tand buy all you want at one time. I first bought $600 and then went back for another item that was $200 today and it will not let me use it again. I will ask my son to buy it for me for Christmas and he can use the code.
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 84,000 points. Any idea of how much that is worth in accessory money?
I don't have any points! My Bronco is on its way to Grangers, so do I get them then? I thought we were getting free points, or am I mistaken!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have any points! My Bronco is on its way to Grangers, so do I get them then? I thought we were getting free points, or am I mistaken!
My points are from my F150 that I bought a few years ago. You only get points AFTER a purchase. In regards to the points that Ford has given away for delays and early reservations, I can't speak to that as I don't qualify for any of those.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My points are from my F150 that I bought a few years ago. You only get points AFTER a purchase. In regards to the points that Ford has given away for delays and early reservations, I can't speak to that as I don't qualify for any of those.
Thanks!! Where's the accessory catalog? I'm looking for seat covers and a cover when the doors/top are off! My Bronco is in transit to Grangers now!

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else think Ford Accessories page is poorly designed? It doesn't show any of my local dealers and there is no spot to enter in the discount code.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t use points for ford online purchases
Sponsored