First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2013 Escape, 2006 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Appreciate that! I've got to get someone to powder coat those, they're a little too dark red for me but stickerfab makes them in all kinds of colors. Just need someone to make race red vent clips and I'll be good 👍
I've got some on Etsy that are probably pretty close to what you're looking for.

20221011_104022.jpg
Sponsored

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got some on Etsy that are probably pretty close to what you're looking for.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Grab Handles Back In Stock 20221011_104022
Hiii. I was wondering if you can link the Etsy acct you got these from! They look amazing!

Sponsored

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

That's mine after install so I see your concern over the color, but it still kind of matches the other black molding in the interior.
This is funny, my race red black diamond is going to be built in a week and I have coincidentally bought the same grab handles and paracord handles! Haha! I also found some red vent tabs on Etsy and got those on the way as well. Red for the win!

OP
OP
SpringBreak98

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is funny, my race red black diamond is going to be built in a week and I have coincidentally bought the same grab handles and paracord handles! Haha! I also found some red vent tabs on Etsy and got those on the way as well. Red for the win!
I mean, ordered 2020 didn't show up until 2022, so I had plenty of time to stock up on mods. Definitely my first two things I bought so you're on the right track...a track into a deep dark rabbit hole of spending money on mods 😂

R8RWD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean, ordered 2020 didn't show up until 2022, so I had plenty of time to stock up on mods. Definitely my first two things I bought so you're on the right track...a track into a deep dark rabbit hole of spending money on mods 😂
@SpringBreak98 I was reading your post about the handles. Do you know they come apart, so you can seperate the dashboard part from the handle? I swapped mine today, gray to blue. The blue ones I bought had the wrong dashboard color, but I swapped them out. Here's a video I created

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
@NathanML I’m interested in your factory blue vent clips, thx

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
@SpringBreak98 I was reading your post about the handles. Do you know they come apart, so you can seperate the dashboard part from the handle? I swapped mine today, gray to blue. The blue ones I bought had the wrong dashboard color, but I swapped them out. Here's a video I created

@R8RWD I’m interested in the factory blue vent clips included with the grab handles you bought if they’re in good shape and you’ll mail them to me, thx

Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do you install those clips you got from Etsy?

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered the red handles and was scrolling through this chat to see pics. Here are a couple things that I have learned in the past.

1st- If you remove the handles, you will notice that there are screws on the backside that can disassemble all of the different components. You can then take the existing dash section from you old handles, and install them on the red ones to make it look more factory built. I learned this when I was trying out the stickerfab decal option. Unfortunately with those, they kept falling off. Must be the FLA humidity.

2nd, for those that don’t want to remove the vent clips but would like to change out the colors, Amazon now offers different colored clips that can go over the existing ones. Link below. Hope this helps!

Jimen Compatible with Ford Bronco 2021-2023, 4PCS Center Console Air Vent Adjust Button Cover Trim (Red) https://a.co/d/eMSBXk2

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got the grab handles today and installed them immediately. Like I said in my last post, there are two torx but screws on the backside of the handles. When you remove those, you can pop out the handle itself and swap it with your existing one so the trim is the same. I also got those air vent tabs on Amazon and were a very easy install. Take a look at the finished result.
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Grab Handles Back In Stock IMG_2168
Ford Bronco Ford Accessories Grab Handles Back In Stock IMG_2167

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One would think as environmentally friendly as Ford is claiming to be with recycled bottle interiors they would just offer the color change insert instead of needing to by complete handles. Mine aren’t in front of me to look. But I assume the colored part is separate.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone on Bronco Nation just posted asking how to change from blue to red.
Sponsored