First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Only remotely related,.. but.. I bought 2 ESP plans through Granger and they made it a simple and easy process. However, my Bronco is in for it's Spring service and my dealership tried to tell me it doesn't have an ESP which I knew was wrong.

Glad I read this thread on it showing in the Ford Pass app and it made me look. So now, I get to go back to the dealership and say "Lucy!! You got some 'splainin' to do!" and show them the ESP in the app. :)
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased one for my f150 Raptor, my Bronco was already gold certified. I placed order on a Saturday, by Monday Granger replied that all was finalized. I checked my Ford Pass and it was already loaded. 100k Mile warranty for less than 1 truck payment, couldn’t pass it up.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I purchased one for my f150 Raptor, my Bronco was already gold certified. I placed order on a Saturday, by Monday Granger replied that all was finalized. I checked my Ford Pass and it was already loaded. 100k Mike warranty for less than 1 truck payment, couldn’t pass it up.
Happy to hear! Thank you for your trust and business!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just wanted to reach out regarding our $25 Over Dealer Cost as well as the Payment Plan Option!

The $25 Over Dealer Cost is still going on this month! This pertains to every Warranty we offer, this would apply to.

Since the Payment Plan Option is now up and running, it will help those who would prefer to make payments monthly instead of all at once! This is exciting!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this post or call 515-999-8263 or 844-570-2507.

Thank you :)
Sponsored