First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mustang GT Premium - 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmmmmm. Will I even get a Bronco to buy coverage for??
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you Granger Ford and Zach. I have a question as well. The last two extended warranties I bought I was able to sell back at a pro-rated cost or transfer upon selling. I know these are transferable but if I were to sell the Bronco and cancel the policy do they refund the payment at the pro-rated rate? I would not expect this and was very surprised that I was able to do this with my last two warranties. Of course I kept both vehicles until they were out of warranty and plan to do so with the Bronco but was curious about the terms of this warranty.
Yes that is correct. Either of those scenarios is feasible. You can transfer it to a new owner or cancel and receive a pro-rated refund.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received my quote for $0 deductible for 8/85K and it is $50 cheaper than Flood. I have never purchased an extended warranty before, but the 2.7 issues have me nervous. For folks who purchased the extended coverage, did you go with a deductible or no?

Dstepovi

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Area51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried this link and they can't find my VIN - purchased on 2/6. That said, called the phone number and my quote was over $3k for what seemed like the same coverage Flood Ford was selling for at $1690 - 8 years 100k miles. FWIW. I did send an email to Zach with my contact info so hope his price is same or possibly less.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1646163072227

Sponsored

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received my quote for $0 deductible for 8/85K and it is $50 cheaper than Flood. I have never purchased an extended warranty before, but the 2.7 issues have me nervous. For folks who purchased the extended coverage, did you go with a deductible or no?
I just purchased through Granger. Was easy. Agreed to the Quote they provided. They sent me a document to esign and then an electronic invoice to pay. I went with $50 deductible it was only $50 more than the $100 for the term I had selected.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger thank you again for the great deal. Received my quote and as others mentioned it is cheaper than the competitors that most of us have used in the past.
We're happy to help! We're getting some processes ironed out and should have this down to a smooth and easy transaction. We'll continue to get quicker and better as we learn more about the process!

Anyway we can help the Bronco community the better!

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Zach@Granger I learned my Bronco shipped today. When would be the right time to reach out for a quote?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger I learned my Bronco shipped today. When would be the right time to reach out for a quote?
We can get you a quote before it arrives, but we cannot finish the purchase until after the vehicle has been delivered to you and your selling dealership has reported it as sold in Ford's system.

Sponsored

Dstepovi

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Area51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Zach@Granger received my quote and replied I would like to purchase, the only question I had was if FordPass points could be applied. Whether they can or not I said I wanted to purchase but haven't heard back yet. In light of the volatile marketplace, I don't want to miss this opportunity - could you please check for me?

Dan Tepovich

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger received my quote and replied I would like to purchase, the only question I had was if FordPass points could be applied. Whether they can or not I said I wanted to purchase but haven't heard back yet. In light of the volatile marketplace, I don't want to miss this opportunity - could you please check for me?

Dan Tepovich
Yes, we can sure apply those. We're working through responses today on these. Sorry for the delay.