ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for the Granger folks. I plan on purchasing this and was wondering if the price on the site is the price that I will be paying?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for the Granger folks. I plan on purchasing this and was wondering if the price on the site is the price that I will be paying?

Please confirm with us at [email protected]. we're having some pricing glitches where they are not accurately pricing. We're working through and trying to correct this ASAP.

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed with Brooke awhile ago. At the time she said you had to pay in full but you guys were working on something like a 3 or 4 payment plan. Has that been implemented yet?

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi @Zach@Granger I purchased my wife’s Bronco from a private seller. She has access to the Ford Pass app and everything has been transferred for the California DMV. Do you perceive any issues with purchasing the ESP in my wife’s name in this scenario? Very interested!

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a great deal. Shout out to Brooke Keeran of Granger for enrolling me in the Ford Protect Extended Service Plan. Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I emailed with Brooke awhile ago. At the time she said you had to pay in full but you guys were working on something like a 3 or 4 payment plan. Has that been implemented yet?
We're still in process right now. We want to make sure we're doing everyone correctly on that option before rolling it out.
Hi @Zach@Granger I purchased my wife’s Bronco from a private seller. She has access to the Ford Pass app and everything has been transferred for the California DMV. Do you perceive any issues with purchasing the ESP in my wife’s name in this scenario? Very interested!
No, we can sure do it. Please email [email protected] and Brooke will help out. We need a VIN and current mileage along with desired term/coverage you'd like on your Bronco.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
So, when I use the form, I have a problem. I enter the first couple pages of info, including the VIN, then the next page is prechecked foe 2wd. When I try to change it, it says that the model I have selected isn't available in 4wd! Stuck at that point!!!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, when I use the form, I have a problem. I enter the first couple pages of info, including the VIN, then the next page is prechecked foe 2wd. When I try to change it, it says that the model I have selected isn't available in 4wd! Stuck at that point!!!
I had some problems as well, email them at [email protected] and they will send you a quote.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, we're fixing some of those errors. Please email [email protected] and we'll get you an accurate quote.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

Thank you for offering it. I'm glad I could help make your month!

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a quote yesterday and can’t wait to get the policy in place as soon as I take delivery (hopefully in 7-14 days)

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amazing! I’ll be up whenever I get my bronco .

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just signed my contract and paid. Thanks for this! Brook made it all extremely simple and quick. (y)

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just signed my contract and paid. Thanks for this! Brook made it all extremely simple and quick. (y)
Thanks for letting us help!
Sponsored