Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this work you ask, you slide out the table and lift up the cargo cover. This gives you access to the two cubbies...and when you slide the table back in you can store additional items. There is a gap or space between the end of the table and the back seat.
glad I got this.
thanks for posting this. Question; is there any grip on the surface or is it hard plastic? I was going to get a rubber mat for the back to keep things from sliding all over the place. I really like this thing, though. I just want a little friction back there
Sponsored

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The cargo mat is rubberized and very grippy. No need for anything.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish I could have gotten this from the factory. I still want one but $1300 is steep. Even with having like $1500 in Ford Pass Points still LOL

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see what this slide-out shelf accomplishes, other than raising the cargo floor to an even height with the folded-down seats. It slides out, and could allow you to hold a few low-height items? Over $1,000 for that?
Now TDogg4774's home build makes sense, (handsome job, there!) and at a good price point. Somebody else came out with a steel one with a lift-up shelf over a shallow cargo-floor storage bin, and at the same height as the folded-down seats. Search around for it--he may be taking orders.
My solution was Ford's storage drawer, lists at $789. It actually holds things. Well built by Tuffy, licensed Ford contractor. I shopped it at their last 20% sale, and went up to NH to avoid Ma$$achu$$ets $ales Tax. It's higher than the collapsed rear seats. I have the rest of winter to think through a solution for vehicle sleeping.

1672962075328.png

Just did some research, and found Tuffy sells it directly at $639--almost the same as my 20% discount. So never mind waiting for Ford's next sale. It's strong, heavy (about 50 pounds), sturdy drawer slides, and an easy install using existing 4-Dr fittings.

https://tuffyproducts.com/products/ford-licensed-rear-cargo-drawer-2021-22-ford-bronco-4-door/
Do you ski?

Cause I do and the slide out tailgate is going to be clutch when I need to strip all my gear off. Totally worth it.

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you like this?
I am looking at it, wondering if the storage factor outweighs the space you lose vertically while packing for a camping trip.
I see a few of them being sold by people who have them, wondering what the real drawback is here, other than the lost cargo vertical space...
Organizing. Simply that "stuff" can be organized and kept (and locked) in a compartment. Less spilling and rolling around. But there is a storage loss: the under-floor tire gear and and secondary compartment are inaccessible, unless you remove the bin entirely.
Tradeoffs.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I initially saw this slide out drawer, I definitely thought it to be very useful in my case. I have a soft top with a Gobi rack and don't want to spend the money/find space for a RTT, so I bought a deepsleep car mattress to sleep inside the car and when I camp, i put everything on top of the car. The level floor helps those who plan to sleep inside the car.

after some thought, yeah this is a lot of money for not a lot of capability increase. If anything, the diabolical system looks best right now.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like this but at about 40-50% of the price. I had the cargo drawer from Tuffy which I didn't like and sold. Seems like the price of this would be more in line with that (or even a bit less).

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like this but at about 40-50% of the price. I had the cargo drawer from Tuffy which I didn't like and sold. Seems like the price of this would be more in line with that (or even a bit less).
What didn't you like about it?
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on one, gathering all opinions.
Because it is cheaper than this, but still not cheap by any means.
Taller, storage inside, but less vertical stacking room.
I hate making $400-600 mistakes and sell at a loss.

Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What didn't you like about it?
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on one, gathering all opinions.
Because it is cheaper than this, but still not cheap by any means.
Taller, storage inside, but less vertical stacking room.
I hate making $400-600 mistakes and sell at a loss.
Probably my OCD, but didn't love the gaps it left on the sides. Now, you could get creative and come up with something to make that look better (and people on these forums have, I believe, if you search). Another concern was that the manual says you shouldn't put more than like 50 pounds on top of it, which was kind of a dealbreaker for me. Also decided I just didn't like how much vertical space it takes up, eliminating any ability to store the doors back there if I ever wanted to (which I know this would also do, but to me the other concerns with the drawer outweighed losing that functionality).

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have both installed in my Wildtrak. There are no conflicts when they are extended. It's nice to be able to sit on the slide out tailgate and put your food on the fold down tailgate table.
Could you post any pictures of them both?

J2D

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2004 Mustang GT, 2021 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

two questions

1. How bad does it rattle?
2. What does it look like when a 200lbs person sits on it?

Squirreldog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have both installed in my Wildtrak. There are no conflicts when they are extended. It's nice to be able to sit on the slide out tailgate and put your food on the fold down tailgate table.
This is really good to know, thanks. I'm anticipating getting my Wildtrak in the next few months and have the slide-out tailgate option, but it wouldn't let me add the table. Fully intend on installing a table and seeing if they are compatible, so I'm happy to hear that it's working out.

Do you have the Ford one or an aftermarket? I like the idea of one that requires minimal install
Sponsored