CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am not sure if any else has caught this but in the article the journalist states "It’s worth noting that tube doors are not offered at all on the high-performance 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor.". That statement and subsequent link in that statement are incorrect. The original Ford Authority article By Brett Foote on March 10, 2022 8:24 am could have been correct for that period in time, however the updated article By Alexandra Purcell September 10, 2022 4:00 pm could have used more research before posting.

I am aware that one is not able to order the tube doors when completing a build for a Bronco Raptor on the Ford site, however the doors are clearly stated as being compatible with Bronco Raptor on the Ford Performance site and the this is the link: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-19008-BTD4 notice the last features bullet item. The moral of the story... always, always, always fact check.

Tube Doors Raptor.png
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure if any else has caught this but in the article the journalist states "It’s worth noting that tube doors are not offered at all on the high-performance 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor.". That statement and subsequent link in that statement are incorrect. The original Ford Authority article By Brett Foote on March 10, 2022 8:24 am could have been correct for that period in time, however the updated article By Alexandra Purcell September 10, 2022 4:00 pm could have used more research before posting.

I am aware that one is not able to order the tube doors when completing a build for a Bronco Raptor on the Ford site, however the doors are clearly stated as being compatible with Bronco Raptor on the Ford Performance site and the this is the link: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-19008-BTD4 notice the last features bullet item. The moral of the story... always, always, always fact check.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Tube Door is compatible w/ Bronco Raptor Tube Doors Raptor
There's another post (below) that shows the tube doors on a CO Braptor as well!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tube-doors-on-bronco-raptor-first-look.39272/

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, they clearly should fit. The better question to ask, however, is how the wider wheel track will impact passenger safety. Seems like it may be more likely for the tires to throw up debris into the cabin due to the steeper angle.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Common sense says that any mass produced special vehicles would have the same doors windows and hardware as the original model. That ain’t rocket science.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Common sense says that any mass produced special vehicles would have the same doors windows and hardware as the original model. That ain’t rocket science.
*Elon Musk laughs in SpaceX*

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Tube Door is compatible w/ Bronco Raptor 1667567618683

BCRaptor

Raptor
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here a random question that’s a bit off topic. Where I live they(law enforcement) have a huge issues with jeep tube doors. But if you get down to the bottom of it, it’s because they are all after market made. Seeing that it’s a ford part number do you think a guy could get away with it if I had the receipt to show its a OEM door.
Sponsored