Sponsored

Ford/Covercraft vs. Wet Okole Neoprene Seat covers?

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just unexpectedly got my VIN from the dealer so I'm trying to figure out how I will be blowing my paychecks in the (hopefully) upcoming months. One of the first things I'd like to buy are some neoprene seat covers for my Big Bend. A lot of guys in the Toyota community buy Wet Okoles which look nice and obviously can be customized more, but the Ford/Covercraft neoprenes actually look like they fit pretty good and are almost half the cost. Does anybody have detailed pics of either one for comparison sake? Looking to buy covers for the front and rear seats - thanks!
Sponsored

rosetressl

Big Bend
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6g
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't have any idea about Ford/Covercraft, but I've had the Wetokole neoprene seat covers for about 6 months. Wetokole makes them but they use the heavier fabric. I LOVE them...they fit perfectly and are waterproof.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Last edited:

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any long term downside of putting them over the leather seats? I’d like to protect my leather when I have the top off also my lab would love to take a ride in the bronco but haven’t made a decision on how to protect the seats?

OP
OP
Black_Stallion13

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there any long term downside of putting them over the leather seats? I’d like to protect my leather when I have the top off also my lab would love to take a ride in the bronco but haven’t made a decision on how to protect the seats?
In my experience seat covers over leather seats don’t stay put nearly as nice… also IMO kind of defeats the point of getting leather in the first place. Getting a Bimini will help a ton with protecting them and your dash etc. from the sun - UV rays are much more harmful over time than getting stuck in rain here or there. Not sure how big your dogs are but mine usually stay in the cargo hold (behind 2nd row) for short trips, and I fold rear seats down if they need more space for longer trips. The dogs never ride on the actual seat cushions under any circumstance if that makes sense.

also - I ended up going with black Mabett seat covers and cannot stress how happy I’ve been with every aspect of them - fit, looks, durability, comfort… the whole 9 yards.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the Wetokole covers in my Jeep for 8 years. They fit nice and held up really well and I just installed a set in the bronco.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Sponsored