Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford marketing just told me they no longer can look up vehicle location on rail car
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All you need is the rail car # from Ford......then it's easier for you to just call the rail company direct to get location updates.

OP
OP

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All you need is the rail car # from Ford......then it's easier for you to just call the rail company direct to get location updates.
They gave me a railcar number weeks ago but it Went to chicago and after that it could not be traced. They said they can provide no more information on shipping since a update

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They gave me a railcar number weeks ago but it Went to chicago and after that it could not be traced. They said they can provide no more information on shipping since a update
Thats where mine went to die as well.

Although, technically the car was successful "delivered" thus no new information until the Bronco gets put onto another rail car and logged in. It makes sense that 2 weeks after delivery the rail companies automated line wouldn't track something that was delivered.

Currently 59 days of sitting in Chicago and over 930 days since reservation. I sure love my Mazda.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normal.

Trust me, sit back and relax. I did enough worrying for everyone.

It takes a while to get through Chicago and you won't get many updates. And as for going to Wisconsin, to give you an idea mine made it to St. Paul the day it left Blue Island in Chicago.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats where mine went to die as well.

Although, technically the car was successful "delivered" thus no new information until the Bronco gets put onto another rail car and logged in. It makes sense that 2 weeks after delivery the rail companies automated line wouldn't track something that was delivered.

Currently 59 days of sitting in Chicago and over 930 days since reservation. I sure love my Mazda.
Yeah, they lost yours.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, they lost yours.
A wise man once said you can't lose what you never had.

I've never had a Bronco so technically Ford is losing their property. But once it finally comes in, I might let it sit at the dealership for a month just so they have to pay Floorplan on it since they have now reneged on their guarantee of x-plan pricing.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I called for a new railcar number ford marketing didn't have any new info; bronco currently sitting at blue island.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've never had a Bronco so technically Ford is losing their property. But once it finally comes in, I might let it sit at the dealership for a month just so they have to pay Floorplan on it since they have now reneged on their guarantee of x-plan pricing.
they will just sell it, you have no leverage.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bold-strategy-dodgeball.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Normal.

Trust me, sit back and relax. I did enough worrying for everyone.

It takes a while to get through Chicago and you won't get many updates. And as for going to Wisconsin, to give you an idea mine made it to St. Paul the day it left Blue Island in Chicago.
The rep sounded as if they would no longer have rail info

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same experience from Ford Marketing support yesterday. She said she could not give me the rail car info, and that it was a recent change in policy, but she did tell me that it was in my State.

My dealership called me a short while ago. It was delivered today. I pick it up tomorrow.
Sponsored