Sponsored

Ford customer service still not much better…My story..

OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

800-392-3673
Ughh I’ve called them over and over with no avail. We just have to wait and hope they get loaded soon. I was told by them there’s a pretty big shortage in workers at the railyard and trucks. Keep us posted with any new info 🙏🏼

DIVIOSDI

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what my dealer sent me. As you can see there is no information about the delay, no exceptions. The image in my profile is my vehicle coming off the assembly line. Every externally visible upgrade is on there, except can't see the towing hitch.

Ford Bronco Ford customer service still not much better…My story.. VinView-Trackin

OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what my dealer sent me. As you can see there is no information about the delay, no exceptions. The image in my profile is my vehicle coming off the assembly line. Every externally visible upgrade is on there, except can't see the towing hitch.

Where is yours heading? I’m in Raleigh NC. I know two other girls who got theirs Friday same build dates as us. There’s really nothing more we can do but just wait. I hope it’s not months and months though. Do you think being in flat rock is why it’s not getting loaded? Why were our vehicles driven 30 miles away from map?
VinView-Tracking.jpg

DIVIOSDI

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Novato, CA

I suspect they are in Flat Rock because all their other parking lots are full. I have seen other manufactures who have been leasing? borrowing parking lots from raceways, malls, you name it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Novato, CA

I suspect they are in Flat Rock because all their other parking lots are full. I have seen other manufactures who have been leasing? borrowing parking lots from raceways, malls, you name it.
What’s your thoughts about them getting on the train? I want to be optimistic but it does worry me they’re in the black hole of that plant along with the mustangs. Maybe they want to breed them to make ponies lol

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could be worse. I have the exact same build (minus roof rack) that's been built since 12/12 and hasn't shipped.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I understand your frustration. Pic 1 is an email from Ford saying it was built but it was at the dealership the next day:ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Ford customer service still not much better…My story.. dude1

Ford Bronco Ford customer service still not much better…My story.. dude2

OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could be worse. I have the exact same build (minus roof rack) that's been built since 12/12 and hasn't shipped.
Where is yours at? What do they tell you? my original build date was 12/12 never happened. Do you think we’ll ever get these vehicles?

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where is yours at? What do they tell you? my original build date was 12/12 never happened. Do you think we’ll ever get these vehicles?
As of last week, it moved to another lot and is awaiting carrier pick-up. Don't know anything more than that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of last week, it moved to another lot and is awaiting carrier pick-up. Don't know anything more than that.
How many times have your eta moved?

DIVIOSDI

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Deb68nc

I did call this morning and got a hold of someone. The man I spoke to was very nice, though he didn't have a lot of information to share. He informed me that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle, not waiting on any parts, it was simply caught in shipping delays.

Something that he did point out to me was that my vehicle qualified for a 2023 Transition Bronco Private Offer (incentive) worth $3080, valid till April 3, 2023. If your original order was a '22 and got bumped to a '23 you may also qualify, so definitely worth calling them and knowing before you start dealing. Best of luck to you!

OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Deb68nc

I did call this morning and got a hold of someone. The man I spoke to was very nice, though didn't have a lot of information to share. He informed me that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle, not waiting on any parts, it was simply caught in shipping delays.

Something that he did point out to me was that my vehicle qualified for 2023 Transition Bronco Private Offer (incentive) worth $3080 and valid till April 3, 2023. If your original order was a '22 and got bumped to a '23 you may also qualify, so definitely worth calling them and knowing before you start dealing. Best of luck to you!
I got the incentive also i hope we get these vehicles by April 3rd. I called also they said there’s shipping delays with the railyard. We shouldn’t have an expiration date honestly we’ve been waiting so long . I hope they get loaded soon i wish they had more control and info with this but it’s out of their hands once they get to the carriers.
Sponsored