BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford customer service told me that they arent able change over the timestamp now
Correct, as you should have had them do so before you ordered using your new reservation. Again, this happened to many of us (myself included) and it took several phone calls, a couple of weeks, and a lot of push back to get them to apply the old timestamp. Only after it was corrected were we able to order our Broncos with our original place in line. I highly doubt they are going to be able to help you now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
21BRONCO

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct, as you should have had them do so before you ordered using your new reservation. Again, this happened to many of us (myself included) and it took several phone calls, a couple of weeks, and a lot of push back to get them to apply the old timestamp. Only after it was corrected were we able to order our Broncos with our original place in line. I highly doubt they are going to be able to help you now.
But I did tell them to move over my timestamp the same day the new reservation was placed.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The $100 deposit from the old dealer was refunded. I already paid the 4k deposit to the new dealer when order was placed. Back in March of this year.
I’m sorry to hear that. The fact the dealers would take large amounts of money before knowing when and if you’ll get the car what month what year for me personally seems somewhat unethical. good luck to you.
Sponsored