bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing this cuz of all the flak they got for x plan and B&P? ? Still a good thing in any case!

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If X plan costs you 2K (which it wont if you shop around) that would be an extra $40 a month a 5 year loan at 4% interest. If $40 a month breaks your ability to buy a NEW vehicle...you probably shouldn't be buying a new vehicle. Now, I am not a financial planner, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

Just gonna leave this here. I have never met a bad tree, but I have met bad humans. :p
Not saying $40 would stop me from buying the vehicle or break me. But what could I use that $40 a month for? Saving more for my kids education. Saving more for my retirement. Put it towards vacation savings to make memories with my family.

And man you have not seen Poltergeist have you? That tree was evil AF! And the Whomping WIllow in Harry Potter was nasty! And there was this tree I was climbing when I was 10 and this girl yanked me out and It shredded two chunks of skin out of my elbow that left scars. That tree sucked. :ROFLMAO:

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can they re-open Tellico? Will the funds they put into National Forests just go into the government’s general fund or actually to maintaining trails and facilities for off-road use while controlling erosion and runoff?
As someone who used to work for them, it's goes to a lot of different places, for where I worked/volunteered technically they gave us funds to buy new equipment as well as new trucks to get out "near"(5miles) the work site. There's a lot of places thay do conservative and they all receive funding places like the national forest service

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is awesome! Conservation is very important and I love they're doing this!!

Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And man you have not seen Poltergeist have you? That tree was evil AF! And the Whomping WIllow in Harry Potter was nasty! And there was this tree I was climbing when I was 10 and this girl yanked me out and It shredded two chunks of skin out of my elbow that left scars. That tree sucked. :ROFLMAO:
First...it was a misunderstood tree.....Second the whomping willow was trying to get its food like carnivores trees. cant blame it for nature. Third, blame the girl, not the tree...she pulled you from the tree! (it was your sister or future wife wasn't it?)

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First...it was a misunderstood tree.....Second the whomping willow was trying to get its food like carnivores trees. cant blame it for nature. Third, blame the girl, not the tree...she pulled you from the tree! (it was your sister or future wife wasn't it?)
Neither but she was pretty cute! After the bleeding stopped I wasn't complaining lol.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford, I’ll donate another $100 to the fund if I can get that sticker for my new rig!!
B5F46E93-22DE-40D0-A690-B791189EA38D.png
Great idea! Someone should tweet this @ Mr. Levine

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This actually is a really great thing they’re doing. I appreciate that. I guess I’ll just chalk up my loss of X-Plan pricing to me involuntarily donating to this.
There’s much more important things than me saving a little money on a new Bronco.

Ford Bronco Ford Establishes Bronco Wild Fund to Support Outdoor Preservation for Off-Road Enthusiasts F3D4273F-13DC-4B02-B662-15B4751BE4C6

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Protect the Land! Hopefully this program can grow and is prioritized by Ford leadership.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Future preservation initiatives will include financial support for reforestation and trail maintenance programs, forest health, fire mitigation and restoration work. The fund will provide additional support through equipment donations to various forestry agencies across the U.S., while outdoor access programs will focus on education and scholarships, outdoor learning and environmental stewardship.
Attaboy Ford!

AKA "forest management"? EXCELLENT! Because THATS the very first thing needs to be done. Someone please get the memo to California. As far as 1 million new trees by 2021, thats great, but there is no point in planting a bunch of trees if you arent going to manage them properly, let the dead ones lay there, never do any controlled burns, and then the first cigarette butt is able to burn the whole thing down taking animals and personal property with it.

We all know why automobile corporations do these types of things. Public pressure, tax write-offs, etc, etc, etc.... But isnt it ironic that the reality is that more CO2 equals MORE plant growth?

Just one of many manufacturers of CO2 generators for farmers and growers....

https://www.johnsongas.com/johnson-co2-generator/

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dig the logo. And the idea. I'd happily drop $ on a Wild Fund grille badge—assuming it would donate to the fund. I can see it as a metal side badge, too—like a Jeep "Trail Rated" badge, but with deeper purpose. If it was a thing, I mean.
Sponsored

Last edited: