First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
my stock is about to get sold off. I was sticking with the sinking ship in faith that Ford could come up with something, and instead they decide to bastardize the ONE thing that has kept me loving Ford. I no longer have any desire to support the company
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
LMAO what???? How the hell is utilizing the tax rules provided to you by the U.S. government “raping” the taxpayers. That is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read. On second thought you’re right. I’m going to go tell my CPA that I don’t want to itemize OR take the standard deduction this year; I’m just going to pay as if I don’t get any write offs. Might even throw in a 20% “tip” for the IRS just for how good of a job they’re doing.

Give me a fuckin’ break dude.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ummm... it was the taxpayers who elected representatives that made the enabling legislation. Ford isn’t taking advantage of anything or anybody, the buyers are having less taxes taken from the remainder of their income after they’ve made an investment in a technology that the electorate smiles upon. If there’s anyone to blame for the tax breaks, it’s the taxpayers - who ultimately voted to rape themselves, if someone has to be portrayed as a violent criminal in this scenario.

If you’re that upset about corporations profiting at taxpayer expense, shouldn’t you still be protesting GM and Chrysler taking their respective comparatively colossal handouts? Our elected officials tried to shove taxpayer money down Ford’s throat as well, and to their credit, they refused.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Performance cars are expensive dude. This Mach E is a WAY better value than that piece of shit they call a Supra.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Performance cars are expensive dude. This Mach E is a WAY better value than that piece of shit they call a Supra.
The Mach-E isn't a performance car. And yes, the Supra is a shit value, but still better than the Mach E... at least in can perform in more than ONE metric (0-60)
Sponsored