Sponsored

Ford Pass Connect activity (purgatory builds)

McBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I have had activation option since my build week, but you have to be in the vehicle to complete activation, so its useless.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the roadside assistance worked, I thought it would be hilarious to have the Bronco call for a tow out of its holding pen. 🤣
Have a flat bed deliver it directly to my house 3.5 hours away!
Just imagine a tow truck arriving at Dirt Mountain and trying to find a specific Bronco without license plates 😂

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all the purgatory builds out there: Have any of you tried to activate your Ford Pass Connect feature on the App? I did back in July when my Bronco (2 dr) was built and is has remained in the "Activation Pending" status until late yesterday afternoon. I got a message on the App saying "Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights on Bronco. Please try again later." I've tried several times to activate is again but get the same message. The point is, I am wondering if it's a sign they moved my Bronco. Forgive me for grasping at straws. I know the new MIC tops aren't in production yet and it will be sitting at Dirt Mountain indefinitely so skip the obvious posts about "expecting it sooner".

Omg all of these answers are hilarious (and wrong). Your Ford pass needs to be connected in the car. Look up on youtube how to activate Fordpass. There is no way unless you have your Bronco to actually activate Fordpass.

OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Omg all of these answers are hilarious (and wrong). Your Ford pass needs to be connected in the car. Look up on youtube how to activate Fordpass. There is no way unless you have your Bronco to actually activate Fordpass.
So nothing pops up on the Bronco screen (if it’s is on) when I attempt to activate it?

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So nothing pops up on the Bronco screen (if it’s is on) when I attempt to activate it?
Even if it does say activate - there is physically nothing for you to do to try to connect it unless you have your bronco. Mines will sometimes show activate. But you need to activate it from inside your bronco.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just get Activation is currently unavailable. Something is not right. Please try again later or contact a Guide for help.

Of course, I don't have mine, it was supposedly blended on 8/31, since then some "modules" populated, but nothing further, still sitting there enjoying it's off time I guess :-D

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how's about a hint???
The hint is . . . "If you build it, they will come." Out of the dirt field. Out of Purgatory, when all is fulfilled.