ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I recently found an AT&T Sim Card in my driver side floor board. I was puzzled about it and had no clue about where it came from. Several days ago I remembered we have not received any "Your Bronco is shutting down to save the Battery" type of messages. I looked at my Ford Pass and found we can not access the Bronco on Ford Pass except for seeing that we have a Bronco and the VIN shows up. Our Ford Pass used to fully function.

I removed the Bronco from my Ford Pass app and re-added it to the app. Again, all that shows is that we have a Bronco and the VIN shows. Ford is sending a tech person to our location and see if they find a problem.

Any tips? Is it likely that the ATT Sim was on the modem/thingy mabob? Oh, I threw away the SIM card thinking I had no need of it.
Sponsored

JTAIRBORNE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disconnect the negative terminal on your battery for 5 minutes then reconnect. I had the same thing happen. I found the answer online and it worked. I guess it must have something like a modem that needed to reset just like regular WiFi.

OP
OP
ksdon

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate to tip and offer to investigate. With a tech coming I will wait for them to take a look.
They are doing a couple other items also.
If it is known that the Ford Pass system has a physical SIM card, that would help to track down that problem pretty quick.

cve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe the TCU is behind the glovebox and does not have a physical sim

Sponsored

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I recently found an AT&T Sim Card in my driver side floor board. I was puzzled about it and had no clue about where it came from. Several days ago I remembered we have not received any "Your Bronco is shutting down to save the Battery" type of messages. I looked at my Ford Pass and found we can not access the Bronco on Ford Pass except for seeing that we have a Bronco and the VIN shows up. Our Ford Pass used to fully function.

I removed the Bronco from my Ford Pass app and re-added it to the app. Again, all that shows is that we have a Bronco and the VIN shows. Ford is sending a tech person to our location and see if they find a problem.

Any tips? Is it likely that the ATT Sim was on the modem/thingy mabob? Oh, I threw away the SIM card thinking I had no need of it.
I had my Ford Pass app stop working until I let the app update. Kind of reminded me of my Apple phone starting to have things not work until I did the most recent operating system update...
Sponsored