First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So i just pulled the panel. There are wires running to the fake amp and to the fake speakers. Would the BO system amp and sub plug right in to this one or is there a part number out there for the amp and sub?
I thought you had the High package (first post)? I thought the B&O stereo systems were only offered as part of the Lux package.
Sponsored

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! It IS the Sub delete. $250 credit joke. Looking at $1200 minimum for installing a sub and amp. I have been reading a lot about it.
You can put in a 6.75” kicker sub and a plug and play Ford amp in the existing enclosure for less than $200. Just need forscan to activate the power to the amp.

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4, BMW 840, Chevy Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought you had the High package (first post)? I thought the B&O stereo systems were only offered as part of the Lux package.
I do have the high package. I also have the fake amp and speaker. I think that was new for 2023's.

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can put in a 6.75” kicker sub and a plug and play Ford amp in the existing enclosure for less than $200. Just need forscan to activate the power to the amp.
That is what I am interested in doing. Which amp are you talking about, or do you have a part number by chance?

Sponsored

Danh63

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do have the high package. I also have the fake amp and speaker. I think that was new for 2023's.
Then I would recommend against pursuing trying to make the B&O amp work with your system. You will essentially be trying to hammer a tetrahedron into a non-existent hole. That unit is designed to work with the B&O head unit. You would be much better served pursuing a traditional amp for that function instead.
Sponsored