First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have any experience with Ford Pass disabling remote start after two starts.

I get a message stating "Vehicle Failed to Start. You must drive your vehicle after two remote start events." The problem is I have driven my vehicle since then and it still won't let me start it using Ford Pass.

Any ideas before I try to contact Ford? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

MooseSquatch

Badlands
First Name
N. Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any experience with Ford Pass disabling remote start after two starts.

I get a message stating "Vehicle Failed to Start. You must drive your vehicle after two remote start events." The problem is I have driven my vehicle since then and it still won't let me start it using Ford Pass.

I believe that is the design intent. It has been like that on my 2019 Explorer and my 2023 Wildtrak.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base

Fully close and reopen app and/or uninstall/reinstall app. Disconnect, wait a few, reconnect vehicle battery.

OP
OP

HB4

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the thoughts. Actually ended up deleting the car from the Ford pass app and then re-adding the car. It seems to have done the trick and I was able to start the car remotely again.
Sponsored