Sponsored

Ford performance lift options that don’t void warranty?

Zaxs08

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Toyota T-100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford performance lift options that don’t void warranty? 38FE628F-8C82-4F89-A032-21B572FCAB0D

So I ordered a Base Sas in February, but my dealer called me last week with an OB that a customer was unable to purchase so I snagged it at MSRP… Lucky I know
??? I have is if there is a 2” lift available that won’t void my Ford warranty? I read that ford performance will offer a bilstein suspension lift, but I can’t find it nor any info on if it affects the warranty. I’d like to run 295 70r18’s. I’m not a huge fan of the wheels, but there are worse things. Also has anyone secured larger tires on the spare mount without a relocation bracket?
Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This won’t void warranty it’s a ford part. Ask your dealer if there is any update on its availability
Ford Bronco Ford performance lift options that don’t void warranty? 4E394ABA-C58C-4276-90A3-0CE02576A247
Ford Bronco Ford performance lift options that don’t void warranty? 909914CA-BD2A-49A9-92BB-12BBE3BE124C

72A48BE7-0AB3-41F3-A563-BE2C3DD5BD72.jpeg

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lifts do not void warranties, they would have to show the modification caused the failure.

Shop smart and purchase whatt fits your needs and you won't have an issue.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oversized tires and a lift won’t “void” your warranty right then and there per-se. However, if you have an issue that can be attributed to such modifications, the dealer can refuse warranty work (YMMV how friendly your dealer is to modified vehicles).

it’s true that magnussen moss outlaws refusing service work just because of a modification modified your vehicle without proof etc, but in the real world, not every dealer follows the law. Have seen it happen to friends where the dealer refuses to warranty because of things like “oversized tires”

unethical, and illegal? Yes, but no ones gonna sue over it

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I’m guessing a leveling kit is fairly safe to not void the warranty. That sound right?